Author Topic: Monika Krause Character Sheet  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Monika Krause Character Sheet
« on: February 27, 2014, 01:49:11 PM »
Character Name: Monika Krause

Fatal Flaw/Defect:
Hyperchondriac: Denies any health ailments she has with herself. Opposite of a hypochondriac. Her accident back in 1993 has caused this along with her POTS. She refuses to have any more ailments then she has already.

CID: 15696

Physical Description: Monika is a 5'6 caucasian female with an average body type. She has just below the shoulder brown hair with moderate bangs which she puts n a ponytail when doing a procedure. Monika has hazel eyes and small hands and feet. She speaks in a steady, confident tone with a German accent behind her words.
Spoiler for Image Referance:

Mental State: Monika is goal oriented and strives for top performance. She however doesnt like criticism and will usually brush it off without giving it much thought. She only wants feedback in the written form where she can read up on it later.

Physical State:

Background: Monika was born in 1981 in Berlin, Germany. She lived with her parents for her entire childhood. In Berlin. She dreamed of being a pilot for a big airline in Europe. Right up until 1993 when she was in a serious motor vehicle collision. Her mother died and father lost his leg and his job. She suffered a permanant brain injury along with a severe spinal cord injury. She was placed in a wheelchair for 2 years and went through intense physiotherapy sessions to recover. Monika was diagnosed with POTS after physeotherapy, ending her chances in the flying career. The accident drove monika to become a physician.

She moved to New York with her father in 1996 after he was offered an engineering job. She finished high school abroad and learned the language quickly. Monika then decided to go to med school in Seattle in 2000. She graduated in 2007 and worked in Seattle as an emergency physician.

During the war in 2015, she was in Germany on vacation with her father to visit family. Her father was killed by debris and she was taken by the invading force. She was placed in a city where she volunteered with medical response teams. She was later placed in the civil workers union clinic for that city where she took care of patients. She made it up to an assistant position by 2017. She was then offered a director position at a developing city in 2019. She accepted the offer and went on to direct the citizen hospital.
Spoiler for Full Back Story Within:
TBC

Strengths - Skills/Traits: Self-confident, great knowledge in medicine, patient, compassionate, leader, tempered.

Weaknesses: Closed, serious, mild schizophrenia

Accent: German

Mannerisms: Monika talks steadily, pausing occasionally to ensure her words are understood. She's very careful when standing up and will generally take about a minute before going anywhere for her own safety.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:41:35 AM by Statua - Taking map commissions »

Offline Napoleon IV

• do you feel the simplicity yet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Monika Krause Character Sheet
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 09:46:27 PM »
I hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing your format for your character sheet because I can't find it myself.

Thanks.
 ;)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 05:14:59 PM »
Monika is now addicted to drip thanks to Sexy Frog's drug whore.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 06:18:33 PM »
Monika is now addicted to drip thanks to Sexy Frog's drug whore.

Maybe not, depending on what happens since I fucked up.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal