Author Topic: Donator Benefits  (Read 7598 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Donator Benefits
« on: March 11, 2014, 11:54:56 PM »
What would you guys like to see as far as donation benefits go? I'm looking for ideas that won't have a huge, if at all impact on gameplay. Stuff like physgun colors, c flags, r flags, etc.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donator Benefits
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 11:57:45 PM »
you know the other version of the citizen models where like basically the clothes were a lil ripped up? add those in but make it so you have to donate separatly for them. bring in more money
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 12:02:00 AM »
       What about donators getting a wider variety of models? I know that this would contradict my previous statement on another topic, but it seems like a good alternative. I don't know, just tossin' ideas into the wind and seeing what sticks. I don't see how the gameplay would be affected, as the RP isn't due to change and it has no effect on the economy itself.

-And yeah- what cow said. One donation shouldn't unlock all of the models. Make it like, roughly 200 credits per model? It would keep the money flowing in instead of a lump sum unlocking all the content.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 12:02:55 AM »
       What about donators getting a wider variety of models? I know that this would contradict my previous statement on another topic, but it seems like a good alternative. I don't know, just tossin' ideas into the wind and seeing what sticks. I don't see how the gameplay would be affected, as the RP isn't due to change and it has no effect on the economy itself.

-And yeah- what cow said. One donation shouldn't unlock all of the models. Make it like, roughly 200 credits per model? It would keep the money flowing in instead of a lump sum unlocking all the content.

yes, this.

200 credits per model.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 12:09:32 AM »
I don't know if it's possible -  due to there being a difference in user rank and character faction, but could it be possible for VIP+ to either:

A. Spawn with a flashlight

or

B. Be able to press F and have a flashlight flick on without actually having it in the inventory

Options A and B could be hashed out later, between admins and users alike, but it's just another options I'm throwing into the wind on this issue.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 12:31:27 AM »
I think Krusader and Cow have the best ideas (Even though they are the only people who have responded so far).  A good idea would be to give all Gold Members the ability to use a flashlight with the 'F' key as well as access to TnB citizen models.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 12:58:17 AM »
Having access to the context menu via "C" would be nice.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Swagile

• Swagile the Fagile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 02:30:26 AM »
Add easy body groups tool and enhanced citizens.

Those who donated get an enhanced citizen player model and can set their body group to whatever via body group tool and camera to see themselves.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 03:05:12 AM »
VIP: Models, small credit token amount (like, 10k), spawn with Flashlight toggleable with F rather than the SWep, petcH flags, choose between a list of pre-defined physgun colors, marginally larger rations (heal a barely noticeable amount more)

Gold: More models, slightly larger credit token amount (15-20k), spawn with F-toggleable flashlight, petvcH flags, more CCA voice commands, context menu access (limited), slightly larger rations (give back more stamina per use), access to client-side physgun color chosen via playermodel selector

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 03:10:24 AM by Comrade Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 04:00:24 AM »
There used to be the toggleable flashlight for GMs so that's a good idea.
what

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 04:32:22 AM »
VIP: Models, small credit token amount (like, 10k), spawn with Flashlight toggleable with F rather than the SWep, petcH flags, choose between a list of pre-defined physgun colors, marginally larger rations (heal a barely noticeable amount more)

Gold: More models, slightly larger credit token amount (15-20k), spawn with F-toggleable flashlight, petvcH flags, more CCA voice commands, context menu access (limited), slightly larger rations (give back more stamina per use), access to client-side physgun color chosen via playermodel selector

Thoughts?
i think the idea for gold is that you don't get v flags, and if you do you should get no paycheck/reduced paycheck
otherwise you end up with people randomly spawning thousands of bottles of alcohol/flashlights and running around throwing bags of money at people

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 07:25:57 AM »
Yeah I don't like the idea of randomly getting a whole bunch of tokens either. It defeats the purpose of rations, and any possible rp to obtain tokens from other people (work/trade/etc).

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 09:16:02 AM »
An option to enter 3rd person during RP would be pretty sweet in my opinion, as well.

Keep in mind that I'm throwing out several ideas, and I don't think we should have ALL of these, only some.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:18:46 AM by TheKrusader »

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 09:20:18 AM »
      An option to enter 3rd person during RP would be pretty sweet in my opinion, as well.

seems dumb

look roflwaffle roleplay isnt exactly a gamemode you can capitalise profits off on without sacrificing the actual fair elements of roleplay

the only things you can get away with would be custom character models or perhaps a "donator starter kit" which comes with a few items of their choice (preferably no weapons) or shit like custom forum sub-boards under the IC section for factions of their making or whatever

giving benefits such as income/money/weapons/armour ruins it for everybody else since roleplay should be about roleplay and not purchasing things to make your character better

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 09:20:38 AM »
If people are worried about everyone having different models and this different uniforms from eachother, I'm sure there is one way to just have models with hair color changes, beards, different eye colors, scars, ect. So that it doesn't break the rp.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal