Author Topic: Donator Benefits  (Read 7668 times)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donator Benefits
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 09:26:26 AM »
If people are worried about everyone having different models and this different uniforms from eachother, I'm sure there is one way to just have models with hair color changes, beards, different eye colors, scars, ect. So that it doesn't break the rp.

This is what I meant when I suggested models.

An option to enter 3rd person during RP would be pretty sweet in my opinion, as well.

seems dumb

look roflwaffle roleplay isnt exactly a gamemode you can capitalise profits off on without sacrificing the actual fair elements of roleplay

the only things you can get away with would be custom character models or perhaps a "donator starter kit" which comes with a few items of their choice (preferably no weapons) or shit like custom forum sub-boards under the IC section for factions of their making or whatever

giving benefits such as income/money/weapons/armour ruins it for everybody else since roleplay should be about roleplay and not purchasing things to make your character better

I never suggested giving them any of the things you listed, nor did anyone else (other than Vegas). So I believe it's agreed upon on that point.

And 3rd person is a preference, you can think that it's dumb; but others might agree that it would be a cool element to have.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 11:09:50 AM »
What about c flag. Always nice to have actual useable chairs.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 11:11:27 AM »

other than being easily abused this would always work, before this goes ahead it would need extreme logging though (every time on spawned, every time someone sits on a chair, etc)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 11:58:43 AM »
how about disabling toolgun use on them? (if possible) as the only time you use a toolgun is to try and minge to the nexus etc really

other than being easily abused this would always work, before this goes ahead it would need extreme logging though (every time on spawned, every time someone sits on a chair, etc)

5% warning issued for posting a quote with no comment.  ~Hazard
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:36:33 AM by Hazard Time »
what

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 12:11:50 PM »
Blt good idea.

Also what about PAC?

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 12:14:10 PM »
the main thing with chairs being abused is them literally being placed against doors n people getting in and out, dunno about toolguns on them other than crashing exploits n shit the typical minge wont know about

Offline Swagile

• Swagile the Fagile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 12:26:28 PM »
If people are worried about everyone having different models and this different uniforms from eachother, I'm sure there is one way to just have models with hair color changes, beards, different eye colors, scars, ect. So that it doesn't break the rp.

Easy body group tool and enhanced citizens pack.

Or this:

Blt good idea.

Also what about PAC?

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 01:18:20 PM »
The thing with the C flag in general is that it works on chair props from the spawnlist, not just the vehicles.

Unless you can sit on chair props in some way I'm not aware of.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 01:25:57 PM »
The thing with the C flag in general is that it works on chair props from the spawnlist, not just the vehicles.

Unless you can sit on chair props in some way I'm not aware of.

c is chair, C is vehicles (im fairly sure at least)

and u can sit on the chair props but i think its why they dont work if u dont have c

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »
c is chairs and C is vehicles yes

you can sit on chairs regardless of whether or not you have c flag, you just need the flag to actually spawn them

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 02:32:25 PM »
Perhaps, the standard tooltrust has some fancier props locked (or theres some new ones added that make your apartment that much more swanky) that only donators get?

just a quick idea, dont hate~
what

Offline Swagile

• Swagile the Fagile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 03:06:08 PM »
up the prop limit for gold donators (if there is one)

and give them adv. duplicator.

seeing as it gets annoying constantly re-building your apartment / scenery, etc.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 05:26:25 PM »
and give them adv. duplicator.
No way., unless heavily restricted and modified.
Prop limit doesn't sound bad.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 06:48:02 PM »
Give donators access to console act commands; excluding act muscle, there are actually a few good ones in there like the salute and bow one for instance.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 07:52:55 PM »
i think access to the enhanced citizen tnb pack would be pretty cool but rather than give them a toolgun and let them choose their models just implement items into the server that they have to equip to get the corresponding bodygroup

it is possible because i have already coded all the items to do this the only issue i ran into was that i didn't know how to get the bodygroups to default back to normal on character changing

or even better, give everyone access to the enhanced models and leave pac for donators

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal