Author Topic: Catalyst-Gaming Meetup  (Read 15469 times)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst-Gaming Meetup
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2014, 02:44:07 PM »
Seems cool. It's not like the party would be i'm an idiot for assuming things. No idea why everyone is talking about guns and shootings.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 08:09:04 PM »
i'm an idiot for assuming things

Why is that code still in the forums anyway? Last I checked all that drama was over.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 08:54:05 PM »
i love how you guys are actually contemplating the fact you will need to carry a weapon with you incase someone from cg decides to shoot you

fucking americans

This is why it needs to be done in the US and not overseas, so we can protect ourselves with guns from people with guns.

idk if joking logic, there won't be guns in normal countries so no need to have a gun in the first place

I think they just meant they would be more comfortable conceal carrying a weapon, as they do in their hometown. Makes sense to me. It's not really because they're scared of a meetup lol.

But ye, I don't see why we wouldn't have it in LV if 3 members already live there. The people who don't live in LV will have to pay for transportation anyways.
ok

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »
i like how in america you wont leave your houses without a gun where in australia people call you a fuckwit for carrying a weapon

Offline This is Red

• The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2014, 10:01:32 PM »
don't you know by now we americans are super mad paranoid
oh

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 10:08:05 PM »
i like how in america you wont leave your houses without a gun where in australia people call you a fuckwit for carrying a weapon
Keep this on topic about the meetup.

Honestly, the population of the active community is probably half European and half North American. Simply have two meetups, then? Why should Americans have to pay for airfare to Europe or Europeans pay airfare to America? It's an online community, so no one should really have to pay that much money for a meetup.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2014, 10:12:26 PM »
Keep this on topic about the meetup.

Honestly, the population of the active community is probably half European and half North American. Simply have two meetups, then? Why should Americans have to pay for airfare to Europe or Europeans pay airfare to America? It's an online community, so no one should really have to pay that much money for a meetup.

Yes let's do this. And one in Australia.

For North America I think there would be 3 optimal places:

Las Vegas, New York, or Atlanta(maybe Miami idk)

Pick one of those which is closest to most of us?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 10:48:59 PM »
We could do a more central state, like Ohio?  Columbus has quite a bit of stuff in it too.  And isnt Chicago around the mid-west area? Im pretty sure.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 11:28:31 PM »
We could do a more central state, like Ohio?  Columbus has quite a bit of stuff in it too.  And isnt Chicago around the mid-west area? Im pretty sure.

Columbus ain't that bad, has kings island but beyond that it really doesn't have much. I've been to ohio once for about a week, lots and lots of farmland lol.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 06:52:47 AM »
Ohio has cedar point, too. I doubt farmland would be fun for a meetup. A city would probably be the best bet unless you plan on gaming.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 08:09:28 AM »
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Pretty central and it can easily hold 30,000+  people. And it's Canada so there won't be any lolshootings.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 09:22:55 AM »
Halifax is about as central as Florida.

If you want to get literal, Winnipeg is the closest big city to the center of the continent (my town is actually the closest civilization) but in relation to population, it would be somewhere in the states just below south Dakota. Besides Winnipeg has nothing to do anyway.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:14:23 PM by Statua »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 02:28:05 PM »
new york city would be pretty central to both NA and EU members of CG though i doubt a meetup is realistic whatsoever so i dont think it matters much

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »
new york city would be pretty central to both NA and EU members of CG though i doubt a meetup is realistic whatsoever so i dont think it matters much

I Live right by NYC, I think that NYC would give the most options, plus we have a lot of places you guys can visit

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline ReillyP

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2014, 01:21:48 AM »
K I am fuckin lazy can you please have this in canada for cheaper flights and so that I don't have to pay travel insurance?
I slay demon and demonic accessories.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal