Author Topic: The People's Loyalist Party  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The People's Loyalist Party
« on: March 10, 2014, 11:32:07 PM »
Redacted
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:33:09 PM by General Secretary Adam S »

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The People's Loyalist Party
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 06:39:21 PM »

Event 1 - Starting Grounds, Operation Furniture.

Event led by: Joe Iskava

Event Summary:
We found a warehouse behind the old Postal Office which is owned by the Metroplex Authority and it was stockpiled with Furniture.  We acquired ownership of it in the later days and began to setup shop in the old Postal Office.  It didnt take long before the Business began but we did run into snags here and there.  We first started by sending out benches and setting them up in the plaza.  After this we started a Recycling project and sent out tons of Recycle bins out throughout the city.  The Furniure store was very successful and it helped us to give citizens stuff for their apartments.  We had plenty of citizens who helped us achieve our goals and we have marked a couple down for possible employment. 

« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:40:54 PM by General Secretary Adam S »

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 11:09:26 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Eugene is me. Or as my Steam name is Princess Kenny.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 12:11:04 AM »
Eugene is me. Or as my Steam name is Princess Kenny.
oh god I'm sorry I was drunk lol

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 12:19:01 AM »
So I was invited to join, how exactly does the recruitment process work from here?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 05:13:03 PM »
Sorry for no posting atm. I got 4 events i can do re-caps on but i was waiting on rofl to do something for me. hes just lazy

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 06:55:27 PM »

Attention Party Members!
Today, we went through and fixed up tons of the undergoing issues with our Party.  The title Head of the People's Loyalist Party has been dissolved into Chairman.  Apart from this we have secured us a Head Quarters and already set it up.  We are also expanding our influences into other cities starting with City8.  All boarding passes have been double checked and approved, deployment into the City will commence this month.

I added banners to help organize the topic and added ranks.  We are awaiting RoflWaffle to make the board like he said he would for 2 weeks now.  More info will be posted soon! Thank you all for your interest in the Party and we will be more active soon.  I have had a lot of events going on in life so i have been below the Radar.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:57:56 PM by General Secretary Adam S »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal