Author Topic: John Rueth's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 2873 times)

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
John Rueth's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 09, 2014, 11:04:09 PM »
John Rueth's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: tdabamf1

IC Character Name: John Rueth

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
My character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority because he believes that his life in City 18 would be better that way. He is sick and tired of living everyday off a short amount of food from the rations and living everyday with no kind of muscular development just skin and bone. It really hits him hard that he is skinny and malnourished because before the Combine took control he was an avid weightlifter and would love to build up his body to show off the girls. He also has many stomach pains from the hunger, and it's really breaking down his morale to even stay alive.

John Rueth was always a power hungry male. Before the Combine took control John was a very confident. He worked in an office building and was slowly crawling himself up the corporate ladder. One of the reasons he wanted to be a boss of a big company is because of the power and responsibility that comes with it. He wants join the Combine Civil Authority because he will have that feeling of being in control again, he really likes that.

Another reason why he wants to join the Combine Civil Authority is because he is extremely bored with his life as a citizen. Spending all the day sitting on a bench maybe or laying in bed is boring him to death. Most citizens are in the city are either somewhat crazy or just plain boring to talk to. He wants some action in his life again, and he thought that his would be a good opportunity.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Confident, Strong-minded, Lawful, athletic mindset (before combine took over earth), Intelligent, Independent, reliable, hard-working.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I'm expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be a fun experience for me. I believe this because I've been HL2RP roleplaying for 2 years and I've always had fun on the CCA. I just love raiding citizens, beating them with my stunstick, doing training drills with other units. It's honestly a blast. I used to be quite addicted to HL2RP back in the day and I just had a sudden urge to play it again.

I think the Combine Civil Authority will really fit my character because of his powerhungry attitude and wanting to be in control. He is very confident in himself and would fit right in with the other units to follow orders and protect the civility of City 45. He thinks his life would be much better because he can eat filling meals and gain muscle again. He also likes the way the officers look with there neat and clean uniforms and there intimidating gas masks.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
John Rueth was born in the Chicago area of Illinois. He grew up with two parents, and a brother. He attended highschool and was a outstanding student graduating with honors. His high school years were tough because he was a skinny nerd who played video games on his old Windows PC. He never had a girlfriend, and got quite lonely. After high school he decided that he will go to college in business. While attending college he started to hit the gym a lot to train his body. It boosted his confidence when he started gaining muscle, it made him felt like he ruled the world somehow. With a sudden boost of confidence he was able to get girlfriends and such, which made him happy compared to his high school days. When he got out a fun life of College, he joined a company that specialized in selling cleaning equipment. He was in charge of filling out documents and sales reports from the company. He quickly became very eager to climb up the corporate ladder. He tried his best to get promotions, and he found himself quite high ranking as he became the manager of the sales report section of the company. He lead about 50 men, and people loved his confident trait and get-the-job done attitude. John Rueth lived a good life because he worked hard to set himself up for it. He was a hard-working man.

When the combine attacked, it was devastating for John. He didn't know what to do, so he took cover in the basement of his house with his girlfriend. They cowered in fear as the big explosions rocked the city nearby, luckily for them they lived in the outer suburbs and the big bomb blast did not kill them off. He knew he had to get out of the suburbs, because whoever was attacking was going to get to them sooner or later. Him and his girlfriend packed up as many supplies as they could and left for the farmland up north in Wisconsin. They settled in an abonded farmhouse and waited out the cold nights with canned foods. Weeks later, they ran out of canned foods. They harvested as much as they could from the abandoned farms, but it simply was not enough to feed them. They were starving a couple weeks. One day, John's girlfriend finally died from starvation, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. His life of always being well-fed was coming to an end. He knew he was going to die soon, and he just walked outside the barn. He knew what he had to do, he was going to kill himself to stop the pain. He stood outside the barn for a bit, contemplating his thoughts. Out of nowhere, he heard beeping and it sounded like radio chatter. He looked around for a bit before being hit by a butt of a rifle in the back of the head, he went out cold.

He woke up in a strange place, it looked like a train station. He saw people in blue uniforms, he looked down and saw he was in this blue uniform as well. He thought it was strange, and actually thought he was dead. He was nudged by strange looking soldiers to go into a train. He was relocated to City 45, where he spent a month in misery. He was then moved to a different city.. City 18. Once he entered the city he knew what he wanted to do now, he decided he was sick of living his life in misery and wanted to sign up for the Civil Protection. He went to the Nexus Lobby, and grabbed an application sheet to fill in. This is his chance to live happily again, he thought as he signed his name and CID down on the application.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes, he was amputated by a DvL. (I forgot the reason why it was 2 years ago :s)

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Signed up February 19th, so about 2 years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central Time, UTC/GMT -5 hours

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable quality RP experience is when I was on a citizen character, and me and my friend kidnapped a civil protection unit (It was a recruit) on catalyst-gaming. It was quite a fun experience because we took her to a warehouse in the outskirts of the city. Out of nowhere the door was opened, and a flash grenade was thrown in. Three OTA units poured in and we were arrested immediately by them, but it was still fun to beat up the civil protection unit before we were arrested. I have many other role play experiences that I loved but I just can't list them all.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: John Rueth
CID: 87359
Height: 6'2
Hair Colour Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150 lbs
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Strong-minded, above average intelligence.
Notable Qualities: Good listener, loyal, hard-working.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Never.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I accept.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will remain loyal and faithful until I die.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to join the Combine Civil Authority because I want to protect the civility of City 18. I wanted to be part of the Combine ever since I first took step in City 18. I am tired of living my life as a citizen standing around doing nothing and being hungry all day counting down minutes for my next ration, I want to be part of something. It would be a honor to join the ranks of the Combine Civil Authority.  Thank you for taking my application in for consideration.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, John Rueth hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:53:47 PM by tdabamf1 »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Rueth's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 03:36:23 PM »
Pending

The reason your previous unit was removed, can you remember if it was for IC or OOC reasons?

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 05:29:33 PM »
Pending

The reason your previous unit was removed, can you remember if it was for IC or OOC reasons?

I believe it was a mix of IC and OOC. I didn't take the unit seriously sometimes and would mess around with the recruits once in a while. I was a TrO. But that was a while ago and I won't make the same mistakes and I feel like I matured since then. I believe it was about 2 years ago when my unit was deserviced and was blacklisted from CCA because I got angry and shot a DvL with shotgun but it didn't actually kill his character when they decided they were going to execute my unit, which I deeply regret doing to this day... It was stupid and my anger got the best of me.  I recently talked to roflwaffle about what I did and he agreed to give me a second chance. As I said, I matured since then so please put my unit into consideration I would not be here applying If I felt like I would fuck up again and not take hl2rp as seriously as it should be. I really hope this mishap can be forgiven by you all and im very sorry. I hope I can have a fresh start on catalyst gaming as a CCA. :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:51:37 AM by tdabamf1 »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 03:18:30 PM »
If you can give proof that rofl is giving you a chance/ removing your blacklist, ill take action on this application.

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 03:22:58 PM »
If you can give proof that rofl is giving you a chance/ removing your blacklist, ill take action on this application.

Well I think there is no blacklists anymore because hl2rp was relaunched and everyone lost their units so I'm guessing that applies to people that were blacklisted from the CCA as a fresh start. My main proof is that I was banned from catalyst-gaming and he un-banned me so that's all I can really prove at the time until I can talk to rofl I'm gonna see if I can talk to him on teamspeak. And also it happened in-game so I can't find proof for it.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:32:18 PM by tdabamf1 »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 06:04:04 PM »
it's a fresh start, so you're fine.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 06:06:50 PM »
Accepted for interview

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 09:46:11 PM »
UNIT: 76790
DIVISION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: OFFICER
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: John Rueth
Citizen Identification Number: 87359

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit ### ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF.ECHO-OfC.76790
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

NEEDS WHITELIST

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal