Author Topic: [DECLINED] Krisrules returning Overwatch application  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DECLINED] Krisrules returning Overwatch application
« on: March 09, 2014, 04:18:03 PM »
Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz24zHdB3To

You can see when I type I hold the name (STORM) which was at the time the air support/airwatch asset. Other than that the only other evidence I have are players words

1.  Krisrules

2. STEAM_0:0:12035425

3. Not listed there

4. United Kingdom - GMT

5. I haven't

6. I understand

ASSESSMENT #1 - IC situation: After noticing that I am being followed by the single individual I would give a warning. If he was to still continue following I would take a closer position to the CA, and request for MPF units to deal with the situation, having my priorities. In the worst case scenario where no units are about and this problem individual is still following on, I would try going down the fear RP route with warning shots, failing that I would go ahead and fire on the individual.

ASSESSMENT #2 - OOC situation: I would expain to the player that they were being restrained IC, and for that reason they would have been unable to just run away like they did. I would ask i they were familiar with HL2RP and the servers rules, providing a forum link if they were not. Most of all I would be patient with the player whilst the admin was busy, until anything the player couldn't understand is solved, or until an admin returns and takes control of the new player.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:00:44 PM by o.g jackal »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Krisrules returning Overwatch application
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 05:00:32 PM »
Unfortunately your application has been denied because the application format has not been used and the answers to assessment #1 and #2 were not satisfactory.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal