Author Topic: Charles Andrews's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Dr. Pepper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Charles Andrews's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 08, 2014, 11:08:09 PM »
Charles Andrews's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Dr. Pepper

IC Character Name: Charles Andrews

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
My character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority, because he was always picked on and bullied by his fellow citizen for being loyal to the combine regime. When ever he needed help the Civil protection officers were there. They provide protection form all the Non-loyal Citizen of city 18. My character, 'Charles Andrews' has had enough of the corrupt citizen not seeing what our 'combine benefactor' have done for the better for the species and the evolution of mankind.

The local Civil protection officers have been good to him, and treated his with respect. After months, years of being beaten and bullied by the non-loyal citizen of city 18 he wants to bring all those anti-citizens to justice, for the crimes they commited against the union.  He also simply wants wants to do his part, keeping the city safe and a calm place for the loyal citizen.

His brother, Adam Andrews was killed for being claimed a loyalist in city 17. After My character got the news of his brothers murder, that's what made his so eager and willing to give his life to the CCA. He wants revenge and, wants to do what his brother would want him to do.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Lawful, He will up hold the law that are in place to provide stability in the region. Trustworthy, Charles Andrews will not steal a thing. He is well educated. He's strong, fast and have no tolerance for non-loyal citizens.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I'm expecting some good RP and neat experiences you can't get anywhere else. My character on the other hand is expecting loyalty until dead with the CCA. Up-holding the law and providing protection to the citizens of City18. He believe that the CCA are a good bunch of loyal citizens that want to do their part.

I honestly believe it to be like a mixture of a soviet and gestapo policing. I'm really expecting some of the best RP moments you can have on HL:RP and like bonding this tight brotherhood, if you will  with the other officer of the CCA. I think it'll be a fun experience having to be in the shoes of a CCA officer in the HL universe.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Charles Andrews was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, USA in 1982. He grew up in a poor family not having much money as a kid. He was bullied and picked on for wearing ripped clothes to school, in his early life.  When is mother died in 1988 he was distrought, broken and could not get over his mothers death for years. Two years have his mothers death, his father 'Carl Andrews' left their two kids 'Adam' and 'Charles' for drugs and alcohol. They were soon put into foster homes waiting for someone to love them, and takes them to a new life.  In the year 2000 they were released from foster care to begin their lives.  Charles Andrews bought a small apartment close two where he lived a young child. He manage to get a job working at a local retail store. He didn't make much money, only 7 dollars an hour. A few years after he started to get is life back on track. His apartments caught fire and burned to the ground. He was convicted with manslaughter for the death of 18 people in the fire. He was thrown in prison for the next 13 years. After he was released from prison, he proceeded to contact his brother and ask to live with him. After a few months of living with his brother the '7 hour war' war started. He was scared, afraid and just wanted it to stop. After Earth surrendered to the combine forces, he was given a apartment to live in, warm food, clean clothes. This is all stuff Charles Andrews did not have growing up or rarely had later in life. He was treated better by extraterrestrial than his own people. This is why Charles Andrews is loyal to the combine and wants to help bring order and justice to the chaos. That brings up to the present day. Charles Andrews is applying CCA in City 18.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, never had a CCA character

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 1.5 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
More than a year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
UTC -5

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
The most memorable RP experience I had was on a serious CityRP server. Me and a few of my friends successfully burglarized a bank  via bank heist. It was the most fun RP I've ever had.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Charles Andrews
CID: 71415
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour Dark drown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 154 pounds
Mental Distinctions: Thinks before taking action
Mental Defects: Get angry easy
Mental Advantages: plans out a path before taking action
Notable Qualities: fast, strong and tough

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am willing to my life for the union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal to the UU and all of her doings

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to do my part, keep the people safe from non-loyal citizens. I want to up-hold the laws provited by the UU to keep stability in the region. I'm loyal to the UU and the local CCA. I want to do my part.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Charles Andrews hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:45:11 PM by Dr. Pepper »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Charles Andrews's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 03:58:11 PM »
Accepted for interview

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Charles Andrews's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 07:02:02 PM »
Accepted, unit made.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal