Author Topic: Narcotics  (Read 4831 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Narcotics
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 09:40:08 PM »
Makes me wonder, if someone were to post an auth app for knowledge in pharmaceuticals (by that I mean, cookin' up dat good shit) would said person get light black market flags as a result? I mean, at that point, you would have a legit source for these drugs instead of just ass spawning with the excuse of an "anonymous dealer" from places unknown. You would be making them yourself with ample RP.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 10:36:18 PM »
Makes me wonder, if someone were to post an auth app for knowledge in pharmaceuticals (by that I mean, cookin' up dat good shit) would said person get light black market flags as a result? I mean, at that point, you would have a legit source for these drugs instead of just ass spawning with the excuse of an "anonymous dealer" from places unknown. You would be making them yourself with ample RP.

well atm v flags are still included with gold members unless roflwaffle has updated it since so

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 10:54:17 PM »
Roofies can be made at home lol

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 11:15:06 PM »
Would it be hard to make custom drugs? Like, taking the already used pill bottle model for stuff like Anti-Depressants, Steroid, or Paracetamols but just renaming them and having them affect a different stat or cause screen effects? Like for instance, take the pill model and name the entity "Roofies"and then give it like a screen blur effect coupled with decreased stamina or something?

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 01:30:13 AM »
Would it be hard to make custom drugs? Like, taking the already used pill bottle model for stuff like Anti-Depressants, Steroid, or Paracetamols but just renaming them and having them affect a different stat or cause screen effects? Like for instance, take the pill model and name the entity "Roofies"and then give it like a screen blur effect coupled with decreased stamina or something?

no its just taking the existing code and throwing that in with the clockwork use item feature

Offline Samdo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 02:53:10 AM »
I would be all for this idea.

+1

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 04:40:50 AM »
i like it, could have roleplay through making drugs, could rp addiction/using drugs, etc. etc.
overall sounds like a lot of chances to rp/have fun
+1, would rp drug kingpin/10

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal