Author Topic: Mason Montague 's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mason Montague 's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 02, 2014, 08:46:35 PM »
Mason Montague 's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: DarkMoonJak

IC Character Name: Mason Montague

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Mason Montague, untalked of, and unseen. A citizen not known by many, has no true friends. He seeks a role in the community, somewhere he can help. His extensive knowledge in the medical field is crying for a use, a role somewhere. Maybe even his technological skills, who knows what he can put to use?

The first few words of 'Zen of the Union' drawing him in, he sought out more knowledge of the union and it's cause. He began to invest in more Union-approved books, drowning himself in knowledge. Taking on tasks assigned by the Union themselves. He truly became devoted to serving the union.

More recently he has begun to consider joining the Union. Watching units sweep the apartment block, looking around at the growing anti-citizenry, he serves to help the union achieve a perfect society. And that was when he grabbed the application, and click his pen.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy, focused, intelligent, decisive, rational, serious.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
As I have already been a unit, I expect an improvement in the MPF system opposed to that of the City 45 CCA. I expect there to be a better system of organization, a newer rank system, perhaps better roleplay. I also except there to be better structure in ALL units, rules, guides, even roleplay. A drastic improvement since C45.

However, for my character, I expect a drastic change in his personality and experiences. As this is my characters first real experience in a position of authority/enforcement, I expect his attitude and character to change also. And as always with units, I expect him to become a little harder.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
With a hated for his family, and a love of William Shakespeare, Mason changed his last name to Montague at the age of 18. His hatred for his family was fueled by an abusive father that had never supported his activities and hobbies, and a mother who was too busy to acknowledge his existence. His love for William Shakespeare, which slowly became an obsession, was started by the work of art called "Romeo and Juliet". He lived a fairly normal life, working at a local fast food joint, and attending med school. He had gone through many courses, made a lot of friends, some that he'd lose in the upcoming events that were to unfold, and what was next? The seven hour war. When the Seven Hour War struck, Mason would have been in his dormitory, and as soon as the war was over, he'd be transported overseas to the urban establishment called City 18. As he made some friends, lost some friends, and lurked around the city, he found a way to continue his interrupted medical education. He found, the Union.

His main priorities upon his acceptance into the Union would be to continue his medical education, perhaps even gain a medical role, and to also serve the union, at any cost to prevent the anti-citizens from halting the progress towards the mastery of our race. Mason began to study the Union and it's history, learning about it's pan-dimensional travel. The different structures across each city, and finally: It's ultimate goal. Immortality. The mastery of the human race. He realized something had to be done on his part to help the Union succeed. He asked units how he was to sign up, he asked loyalist citizens, he ask some of the wrong citizens too, he even asked Civil Workers Union members, and he grabbed an application, and ran back to his apartment, pen in hand.

Mason then, picked up his pen, and scribbled onto the application his name, his ID, any information they asked for. After hours and hours of providing detailed information about himself to the union, proving that he is capable to join the union, he signed his name at the bottom, and turned in his application.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes, he was amputated by the SeC for ICly plotting against another unit to acquire the rank of NOVA OfC.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Five or Six years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Three or Four years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 3 years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
(GMT - 6:00)

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
(City 45, Catalyst). I was on my anti-citizen character and we were all sitting down in the bar, trading contraband supplies that we could possibly need in the future, when we all heard the sound of a vocoder outside of our door and ran to the secret switch and flipped open and all dove in as 3(?) SYNTH units busted in and shot up the room and took one of the guys who did not make it into room back to the Nexus.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Mason Montague
CID: 63382
Height: 6'3
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 167
Mental Distinctions: Long attention span.
Mental Defects: Insomnia, Obsession.
Mental Advantages: Photographic Memory.
Notable Qualities: His ability to keep up at whatever he is doing.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Never.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am willing to give my life to the cause of the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do accept ALL actions performed by me and those under my command as my OWN responsibility.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as I live.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
After indulging myself in the words that 'Zen of the Union' contained, I sought to learn more about the union, and the more I learned, the more I wanted to join the fine Union. With anti-citizenry taking a rise, I feel our Union's forces should grow if we are to conquer this rebellion that is taking place as we speak.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Mason Montague hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
Characters:

Mar 'Chem' Nightwit - The Chemist.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mason Montague 's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 04:49:42 AM »
Accepted for interview

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 07:48:23 PM »
Interview accepted, awaiting his whitelist.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 10:39:00 AM »
Whitelist issued.
Enjoy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal