Author Topic: Anthony James's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Ven

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anthony James's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 09, 2014, 03:46:40 PM »
Anthony James's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: VenomousOutcast

IC Character Name: Anthony James

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Anthony James wishes to join the Metropolitan Police Force for multiple and numerous reasons. He wishes to join on behalf of his parents. After the seven hour war taking place and the human race being saved, he was only left with his father. His mother died during the seven hour war. So, for his father he needed to join the Metropolitan Police Force for its family benefits. At the time of his mothers death, he was furious and would want to do anything to kill the Combine. Anthony James doesn't have a great thought on what the Combine do. He really despises them, but for what they are willing to service him, he really has no choice.

Another reason Anthony James wishes to join the Metropolitan Police Force is to receive the benefits for himself that he did not get as a citizen. On a personal thought to himself, he doesn't like the food that is given in rations for the citizens. Being the only food he is given, he eats it anyways. He hopes to find out what the rations are like in the Combine.

Last, Anthony James feels it is necessary for more Metropolitan Police Force units to sustain sociability upon City Eighteen. Over than past months of being in City Eighteen, he has seen many different occasions where citizens were out of hand putting the life of his father in danger. He thought along with the other reasons for joining, this would be another primary reason to join.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Anthony James can be a very loyal person. He can be very kind with anyone who is willing to be nice to him. Also, Anthony James can be very trustworthy at serious times. As a citizen, he was very lawful minding his own business following normal daily routines to not get in troubles path. He would be very organized on almost everything he would do. He can also be considered a mellow person, he does not like to be riled up all the time.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For myself, not my character, I am not expecting anything new. As myself, a HL2RP veteran, I have been on the CCA so many times I usually don't see anything fairly new to me. Only thing I hope to expect is a nice behaved units OOCly.

For my character, he will be nervous when he will begin to start the process of training. He will make many mistakes at his stage of recruit. When starting to rank up he will become a better trained unit.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
At the time of the seven hour war, Anthony James lived with his mother and father. They were not  much of a wealthy family before the war. Anthony James's mother died. She was killed very quickly by the Combine due to her broken leg before the war. Anthony was furious about the Combine killing his mother, and regrets he didn't do anything about it. After Anthony's mother dying and the war continuing on, all hope was lost. Until Dr. Breen saved the human race and cities from the Combine started to evolve around the earth, making huge surrounding walls and very tall citadels.  Luckily, Anthony and his father were both put in City Eighteen. Anthony's father was aging quick, at the age nearly over forty, he would never make it in a city looking like he was. Months past living in City Eighteen as many citizen riots began to escalate, endangering Anthony and his fathers life. Citizens of City Eighteen would nearly attempt to destroy some parts of the city until the OTA came in to wiped them out. The Combine would also lower the rations making it harder to live in the conditions of the city then they already are. Life was hard in City Eighteen for Anthony and his father, but there was one choice to make it better. The thought of joining the Combine filled Anthony's head one day. He knew of the family benefits, as well as the better rations and such. His father disagreed because of what happened to his mother, but there was no choice and without this opportunity Anthony and is father would fail in this city. Anthony quickly started to begin on his Metropolitan Police Force application. He would do this somewhere secret because if he was caught doing it he would most definitely not be liked by other citizens. To this day, Anthony has been waiting for his application be accepted by the Union.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have never had a CCA character on the Catalyst Gaming server.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I have been role-playing in general for about Two-Three years tops.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
The amount of years spent on serious servers is about Two-Three years, once again.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I have been on Catalyst Gaming in 2011. I have been usually been checking out the servers once and a while. So, I have been around for over three years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
My timezone is UTC.

5. In what country do you live?
My country I live in is the United States of America.

6. How old are you?
Fourteen years old.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable moment of role-playing was when I first obtained my MPF whitelist. The best part about it was when I started, then finished my training. I was thrilled at that time because I never had any whitelist on any HL2RP server.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do consider myself as a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Anthony James
CID: 45652
Height: 5'12
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150lbs
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: N/A
Notable Qualities: N/A

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have never had been warned, detained, or beaten by a civil protection.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No, I do not regularly eat Combine Authority Issued Rations.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, for what it is worth, I am willing to give my life up to serve the Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do understand that all my actions are held upon my responsibility.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, for as long as I can live, I will remain loyal to my Union.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to have the benefits for my family while entering the Metropolitan Police Force. I would also like to sustain sociability among City Eighteen making citizens following under Union law.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Anthony James hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anthony James's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 03:59:06 PM »
Just a minor thing, but I would pick something different for OOC Detail Seven.  Getting an MPF whitelist isn't an example of RP; a good example would be participating in an event where you had a fun experience and developed your character.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 04:03:47 PM by Hazard Time »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 04:03:03 PM »
As Hazard has said, an example of RP wouldn't be getting your whitelist, but an event that occured whilst developing your character.

However you have a good backstory and all other requirements are met.

Accepted for interview

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 07:38:38 PM »
UNIT: 76790
DIVISION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Anthony James
Citizen Identification Number: 45652

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit ### ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF-ECHO-OfC.76790
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:34:29 AM by Khub »

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 10:34:03 AM »
Whitelist issued manually.
Enjoy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal