Author Topic: Joe Iskavas Report Diary  (Read 834 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Joe Iskavas Report Diary
« on: March 04, 2014, 11:39:23 PM »
The Purpose of this Diary is to track Joe Iskava and his daily actions as a Loyalist.

Day 1

Today has been a exciting day!  I just got off the train and into City18!  I cannot believe with my eyes how much potential i could achieve in this city! I began today by working around, getting to know people, and shaking hands.  I learned people enjoy contact with others, they always want someone to show them that they care. I then met up with some of the local Protection Forces, they are very helpful.  After talking with what looked like a squadron officer (By his uniforms patches). I began washing walls in the plaza to help show my loyalty to the glorious union.  While i done this for 2 hours we ran into a huge problem; someone was trying to jump from the catwalks! Well... he did jump. I was mortified by seeing him jump, but more because he fell within 20 feet of me! We had around 18 citizens around in the plaza at the time and all of them where around the area of impact.  We literally spent half the day cleaning up uniforms and scraping guts and chunks of dried blood up from the cobblestone pathways.  After this we looked into why the washing machines in the Housing block did not work.  After inspection by me, and then the same officer, we concluded that the machines were fried and he said "Grid would have to repair them".  This sounds like glorious progress into helping the fair city.  We still continued and i payed a visit to the Civil Workers Union HQ.  When i opened the door i was mortified; The place was in shambles!  Floorboards missing, holes in the floor, paint peeling, fallen roof tiles, water damage, mold!  I was quickly sickened by all of this and cornered off the front area of the building and called for help.  After getting approval i banded together a large group of citizens and began to brief them on the plans.  However as quick as we did this it got torn apart by Recruits who accused some of us of breaching the nexus.  Come to find out, some anticitizens blended in with our group.  After a talk with their commanding officer a lot of us where let go and the anticitizens got detained.  We then planned to house a meeting the coming week in the Terminal to speak about Loyalism and how it is the only way to prosper in the city.  Well that is all for now. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal