Author Topic: Upgrading my PC. Need help. :c  (Read 7968 times)

Offline ReconPWN??????

• Reconfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Upgrading my PC. Need help. :c
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 08:55:23 PM »
Well, I bought the parts I mentioned above, and HOLY DONKEY BALL SHIT this is soooo much better!
Fresh windows install on the SSD, while keeping all other shit on the HDD. Best thing ever!
I don't even know what ReconPWN did wrong, but the difference between HDD and SSD on startup is just... *BONER*

Yeah the start ups are faster, I never really was bothered with that. I was more dissapointed with the minimal boost of speed navigating the programs I had on it. Regardless as long as it's a big enough difference for you then my opinion doesn't really matter.

On a side note you really got your parts fast did you ship them or pick them up at a location?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Upgrading my PC. Need help. :c
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 09:13:24 PM »
Ship them.
That's the advantage of small countries like mine. ;)
Almost ALL webshops in our country have the policy: Order before a certain time today, have it at home tomorrow!

Post Auto-Merged: March 06, 2014, 10:07:12 AM
Here, for those who find it interesting to see. A few pictures I took while I was replacing the motherboard yesterday:

Old rig: Click to see the original size.
The inside: Click to see the original size. (Dusty)
Closeup1: Click to see the original size.
Closeup2: Click to see the original size.

New motherboard, with my CPU already put on: Click to see the original size.
Ready for surgeon: Click to see the original size.
Old setup (To compare): Click to see the original size.
New setup (To compare): Click to see the original size.
Closeup of new CPU fan: Click to see the original size.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:07:12 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal