Author Topic: Evelyn Cheryl.'s Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Evelyn Cheryl.'s Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 04, 2014, 11:05:07 AM »
Evelyn Cheryl.'s Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Made Man

IC Character Name: Evelyn Cheryl.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Evelyn Cheryl lived the life of being nothing but a worthless human-being - that's how she saw it. She lived in the apartment complex in the center of the city, a room that was at the end of the hallway that showed no attention to anyone but herself. She had a female roommate and showed the deepest attention to her, the both of them started a relationship but kept it quiet to anyone else but themselves. She consistently walked around the dirtied sidewalks of the city, many citizens were similar to her, and she can relate herself like the rest. A couple days passed by just struggling to survive in this city, life was difficult and each day was a fight just to survive.

Her girlfriend was gone, she never came back to the room anymore, she left nothing but her suitcase next to door with her belongings tucked inside - clothing, entries and pictures of her drawings were left settled. She struggled to live alone without her - she loved her, she was her sister, her friend, her neighbour, she was everything to her, now gone. A abyss of depression fell silent onto this woman, the life of being a scum caused her to enrage inside, a fire that would never douse kept burning inside her - a motivation to keep going kept her on her feet, it was nothing but a wreck - someone had to pick up the pieces. After waiting for weeks, nothing had happened and everything was slow; she never spoke to anyone anymore and showed no cheerish like she used to be - she changed.

Months and months of living alone; isolated from the community left her scarred for what seemed like forever. A thought kept flickering in her head; why is everything changing? Why did this happen? What am I going to do now? Suddenly, a turn for hope and compassion settled on her mind, the Universal Union and it's law enforcement regime - the Combine Civil Authority. She hated the life of living alone and having no one to keep her motivated, it was ripping her apart; shred by shred, tear by tear, piece by piece. The life of a Civil Protection unit was more enjoyable than the life of a petty citizen, a life devoted to protecting society and it's law. She felt it was the right thing, and that's how the life of a worthless young woman changed to something extraordinary.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Brave, Couragious, Daredevil, Quiet.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
What I expect to come out of my time in the Combine Civil Authority is the ability to keep my roleplay skills sharpened, after being isolated from the roleplay community for a time-being, I've shown a interest in bringing back the nostalgic moments I've had on countless servers before - this being an example. I already know the fundamentals of how I should behave, what I should do and what I shouldn't, and why I was accepted or denied for specific reasons; it being generally right. I see the Combine Civil Authority as a beginning of 'introducing' yourself to the community, learning many things along the way, and experiencing choices that create and build on how your character structure is developed.

For my character, however, I will try to immerse myself into my characters mind and try to experience the feelings that I haven't felt before. My character will go through life-threatening situations that will permanently change the way she see's life and why she decided to choose this career choice - is it the better of her, will she have the stomach to do things that other people can't do? This is basically a story that traumatizes the character from being a weakling to a ruthless, bloody murderer who devoted their lives to the Universal Union. I want to extend the story of my character, I want her to experience the life of a Civil Protection unit.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Evelyn Cheryl was born in March 2nd, 1998 to two loving parents - however, a tragic event happened that would change her life forever, her mother suffered a cardiac arrest during birth and she never really knew who her mother was. When she was younger, the only place she considered worthwhile was school, there she met other people that were far from different to her. What interested her the most was the law enforcement presentations in school; but that didn't last long since she joined a group - a 'gang' of friends who performed various criminal activities such as experimenting with drugs, and selling some of their 'inventions' on the street for a quick buck.

Life in the criminal underworld was a beginning to living a life of luxury; in the gang she joined, they'd experimented with the various drugs they've developed using a assortment of ingredients and other endeavours - by selling these drugs, they had to test it first so it could make a relatively big amount. She was the responsible for selling it on the street, and half of the cut was given to her for bringing back to the money safely. Fights happened between the law enforcement and the criminal gang in the slums of the city; she participated in a couple firefights but couldn't hit the cops with anything, a couple friends were either caught or killed in the quarrel with the law enforcement crew. When she went onto another sell with a customer; she was caught by police for selling hardcore drugs - and she was soon put onto trial for her actions.

She was relocated to a prison complex in the city of California in the midst of the desert. She would spend the rest of her days in prison because of her actions as she learnt from the trial for fighting and killing of law enforcement patrolmen; selling of drugs and the production of a assortment of drugs as well. She learnt that the other members of their crew were relocated somewhere else and she was the only one in this prison, she soon fell into a deep depression; regretting the decisions she made throughout her life as a person. She killed, she sold 'pain' to people hooked to it, and she soon realized that she cannot undo these endeavours - instead, they stuck to her for the rest of her life. A couple months later, the Seven Hour War happened, the prison was destroyed and she escaped but she was caught by the Combine and relocated to numerous cities. City 18 is now where she resides, alone, guilty.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes, I've had a Combine Civil Authority character on Catalyst-Gaming before, however, it was removed because of my actions - I proved too 'unnecessary' to the regime and was amputated because of how I treated people and my teammates.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Six years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Five years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Four years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT+1.

5. In what country do you live?
Canada.

6. How old are you?
Twenty.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I remember when I was playing on this server once that was relatively fair to it's players and staff in general. I was a Resistance member that scouted on what the Civil Protection were doing and what they planned next - I was somewhat similar to a sleeperagent, a infiltrator, if you will. They noticed that I was eavesdropping and watching their every move whenever they seperated themselves from me. I ran, jumped across each plane of each rooftop, ran through crowds and hallways. The rush of being caught just kept my character going, it was a feeling that I cannot describe ever being immersed into a game.

Shortly after my escape, I was caught by the Civil Protection via patrol throughout the city, having tagged me 'BOL' by the Combine network I was quickly detained and isolated from public view. A series of interrogation sessions were in play with each Civil Protection unit trying to crack my character - they've failed to reason me. Torture, humiliations and insults were thrown at my character but still kept herself quiet, and was executed - she thought she was devoted to a greater good.

This is probably one of the best memorable roleplay experience I've had during my playtime, I look back and just have a laugh at how it played out. Judgement Waiver, Citizens loaded into the UCH, Civil Protection dying from firefights and gunshots everywhere. It was crazy. Crazily good!

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Evelyn Cheryl.
CID: 11566
Height: 6'1''
Hair Colour Brown.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Weight: 128lbs.
Mental Distinctions: Relatively quiet, answers to orders only.
Mental Defects: Insomniac. Short-tempered.
Mental Advantages: Strong-willed.
Notable Qualities: Crystal clear eyesight.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I haven't been detained nor apprehended before. However, I've commited crimes that I see as self-defense act. I, honestly, beat up two male citizens who threatened me and presumed to insult me in a severe degree.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, on a daily basis.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, my life is devoted to the Universal Union and the Combine Civil Authority.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, always.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the Combine Civil Authority because of how they operate in the city and it's sectors. Their life are at risk everyday, they aren't expendable like the 'rebels' that isolate themselves from the greater good. They are a group devoted to protecting society and it's law by keeping a strict yet fundamental code of conduct that details the future of humanity and the reason why it was chosen. The life of a Civil Protection unit is enjoyable and I can experience many things along the way; such as the training of weaponry, the behavior of how I should act, and the fundamentals of enforcing the law.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Evelyn Cheryl. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline [ACS Cpl.] Midnightspy007

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Evelyn Cheryl.'s Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 06:14:23 PM »
While I don't know if this is allowed for me to post here but whatever, me and a fellow officer detained you today for saying things about the combine in the plaza to other citizens, so fix your application.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 09:15:47 PM »
While I don't know if this is allowed for me to post here but whatever, me and a fellow officer detained you today for saying things about the combine in the plaza to other citizens, so fix your application.

that section of the application is IC so you have no right to make OOC demands over it, lol

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 01:13:43 PM »
Accepted
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:34:02 PM by Krisrules »

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 01:40:47 PM »
Was whitelisted on the 5th I believe.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal