Author Topic: Where I left off...  (Read 3436 times)

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
Where I left off...
« on: March 03, 2014, 11:35:30 PM »
Hello everyone, after a long while I decided to come back to CG and give hl2rp another try. I left due to a lot of drama that I'd rather not  go into detail because it's in the past and done with. I was with CG for a while. I'm sure if you look in post history you'll see it go back a bit. I thought since I left and am now back I should just give a small recap of what's happened to me while I've been gone as there's been some good and some bad.

The good

Surprisingly school has been okay. I got myself into honor-roll with an 87% average. Besides that I've managed to restart my social life and made some new friends that I see every now and again. For the most part I'm happy how school has been going because I thought it'd be an absolute nightmare.  ;D I even got a new computer, it's pretty beefy so hopefully I will be able to play a lot of games on ultra :D

The Bad :c

Well it seems my body hates me as I've recently been diagnosed with a few things. The first being scheuermann's Kyphosis (AKA scheuermann's disease) and the second being Osgood–Schlatter's disease.

Basically, Scheuermann's kyphosis means I have a compression in my spinal disc (one of them apparently is larger than the others and is pushing on some of the discs) and will have to deal with back pain as well as the chance of developing a spinal curvature :C. The second, Osgood–Schlatter's disease, isn't as bad but still sucks. My tibia will go into my knee and hit my ligament, causing  pain and inflammation :(

Supposedly, there isn't anything for me to do but deal with the leg and back pain until it hopefully goes away later on in my life. The good news is that I'm taking some pills for the pain and inflammation so hopefully that will help. If a curvature does develop I was told I'd put in a back brace to prevent further development (so that's good)

Well, I hope to see you all on the servers, best of luck

-Egf_Adam
"If horses could draw, they would draw their gods like horses." - Xenophanes

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Where I left off...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 05:08:20 AM »
Damn... These moments really make me realise how happy I should be that I'm healthy :/

I hope you get better soon and I'm glad to hear your doing well at school :D

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 05:03:11 PM »
remember when i blew your house up

10% warning issued for shitposting outside of spam. ~Nick
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:38:08 AM by Nicknero1405 »

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 05:20:49 PM »
That sucks. Feel better :)

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal