Author Topic: Jonathon Buck's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Chucker

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jonathon Buck's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 05, 2014, 09:11:19 PM »
Jonathon Buck's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Chucker

IC Character Name: Jonathon Buck

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
My character wishes to join the CCA or MPF to help maintain the peace which holds together the world as we know it. He enjoys being a civilian, but he feels he could give back more to his city, and union. He admires the CCA or MPF, and respects them no matter what they are doing. My character finds that they are the only force to maintain and protect the citizens from the various threats the world presents. Some threats would be the pockets of resistance, neurotics (Zombies, antlions, headcrabs, etc.), and other citizens. What lead my character to want to enlist in these protection services, was the safe feeling the CCA or MPF provide, as well as the administrative role model they show. He also hated watching other citizens get away with crimes on a daily bases. He wanted to do his part.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character traits are Trustworthy, obedient, loyal, courteous, brave, clean, and thrifty.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me personally, I think the CCA is going to be a fun, yet serious experience. I have been on various servers and joined different CCA's or MPF's and they all have different styles and personality. I find that it is a close group of guys that I will work with, and will have to earn my place within the CCA. Me, and my character expect the road to be ruff, being a boot or rookie fresh to the CCA. My character will have to overcome things to prove he is what the CCA wants. Out of character, I know that I will have to roleplay as if I have struggles within the training (As no one is perfect). I think it will be fun, but professional.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Jonathon Buck grew up in a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house, in the Southern end of Indiana. He was born in a small town called Bedford. He lived with his mother, father, and his (much) younger brother. Jonathon always had to be the role model, so he had to behave well. He attended school and maintained a solid A-B honor role throughout his life. He went through Elementary, Middle, and High school as a Honor Student. He participated in sports during the fall. He graduated high-school, and was begging to start a law enforcement academy to join his townships police force. He remembers fondly where he was when they attack started. He was in his local supermarket when the building and ground became unstable as it rocked back and forth. The rocking caused items to fall from shelf's, and lights to fall from the ceiling. He could hear car alarms being set off in the parking lot, and screams from in and outside of the store. After a couple minutes it stopped, and he found himself gathered with other towns folk at the front of the store. A massive hole had formed in the sky. He looked around outside and saw the traffic was clogged beyond belief. People were losing their minds. As he was running out to the parking lot he watched as a female was hit by a truck trying to cut the traffic by driving through the parking lot. He watched as she flew over the car and onto the pavement...she was dead. He decided to leave his car, and found an abandon bike near the stores entrance. He grabbed it before anyone else could and rode it down the street, through alleys, and through neighborhoods until he found himself in his backyard. As he pleaded up the the home he heard loud shots, knowing his father owned a firearm he started to make his way to the back door. He paused as he heard a vehicle, what sounded like a tank, roll up to the street in front of his home. He peered around and noticed another odd, black, armored vehicle was out front. Just then he heard a rather deep, raspy voice from behind him speak the command 'Don't move'. The voice told him to raise his hands and turn around in a slow motion. He felt a sharp pain in his face as everything went black. He awoke in a dimly lit room. A man entered in a military styled uniform, wearing BDU's and some sort of vest. He then spent several hours speaking with this man about his past, family, and what happened. The tall man then left, as a masked figure stepped in with a needle. The next thing he knew he was awake in a old styled apartment. He rubbed his skull and sat up, trying to figure out how he arrived. After he gathered his thoughts he then left the room, went down and found more humans, all in a similar jumpsuit styled uniform. He was then told he was in City Seventy Four, which was located in the old Hershey Pennsylvania. He walked out to get some fresh air and was introduced to the new city he was living in. The city was filled with buildings, outlined in a black sort of armour that seemed to form a wall. He saw people everywhere sitting, talking, mingling. He passed out. He awoke in the same room, and finally took in what was going on. Some sort of military had taken over the country. Only after this had he accepted what happened and began to live normally like the rest of his peers and fellow citizens. After around two years, he was transferred in a random scatter program to prevent resistance. He now arrived on a train in a new city, city eighteen...located Ukraine. He is Jonathon Buck, this is his story

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Around 2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Around 1 - 1/4 of the 2 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About a year now.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Running with a pack of survivors on the Outlands servers. We faced tons of struggles, and even had to murder one of our own who lost his mind.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Absolutely.

IC Section

Full Name: Jonathon Buck
CID: 18694
Height: 5 feet 11 in
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 143
Mental Distinctions: Decent situation awareness.
Mental Defects: OCD
Mental Advantages: OCD, as well as being structured well in almost everything.
Notable Qualities: Brave

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Nope.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the CCA to help keep the peace, to prevent disruption within the city, and to give back to the union that helped me get onto my feet. I was so angered after the invasion, as I never knew what happened to my family. After years I realized, with my potential, my family would want me to help out anyway I could. I figured I could provide the union with some valuable skills. This is how I can help.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jonathon Buck hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jonathon Buck's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 11:57:54 AM »
Accepted for interview

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer