Author Topic: Jack Bandy's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1030 times)

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jack Bandy's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 02, 2014, 06:07:35 PM »
Jack Bandy's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: [WB] Jack Bandy [15th]

IC Character Name: Jack Bandy

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Jack Bandy wishes to join the Civil Authority as he is trying to adapt to the way of life, being that he was in the neighbourhood watch before the Combine invaded.
  During his years in the watch, he was exposed to the bad side of society. Due to that he felt a need to uphold the law in his area, which is what inspired him to lead his neighbourhood watch after a while.
   After the Combine invasion, he saw the masses reverting to primitive ways, and from such a movement from normal life to this he felt the need to join the Civil Authority and help the people live their lives without causing problems.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal, Serious, Quick to learn, Easy to cooperate with, Smart, Quick to react

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
Being in the MPF will open many doors for me to Role-play the way I fully enjoy, I have done it before, so I am used to it and it fits me better than anything!
 For Jack Bandy, he will learn how to be a better team player, he will learn new skills to utilize throughout his career, if he gets in, and allow him to help Earth in its essence by aiding the MPF.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
As a child, Jack Bandy himself was a quiet, rule following child who never strayed from the good side. He was easy to get along with and easy to like. He had made a various amount of friends by the time he was in his early teens. As a teenager, Bandy was an active, sporting person who thoroughly enjoyed a good game of rugby. Due to that he gained many friends, which to him were the most important things to have.

When Jack hit the age of twenty he decided to help his community the best he could so he enlisted into his local neighbourhood watch, the only thing he always wanted to do basically, and after a while he soon found himself looking at society in another way. He saw the corruption inside of people, and the despair in others. He strived to ensure the law was exactly followed by everyone in his community, and due to his specific set of skills in doing this he became the head of his local neighbourhood watch, and he ensured that everyone who was in the watch knew exactly how to react to every situation that was put to them, including gang violence, drug use and helping the younger generation.

When the Combine invaded Jack was on a trip with his parents to the south of England, he was on the main road, which was packed with traffic when a thunderous boom echoed through the skies and flaming objects came down like hail on a winter’s night. The first sights of the Combine was of a Strider walking up the main road firing upon cars and people, instinctively, Jack ran into a ditch and lay down, covering his ears and eyes. Many hours later an APC pulled up, and out of it came three hulking ‘thing’ in white armour “Citizens, come out of your hiding places if you are alive. This is your only chance.” The monotonous, metallic voices were enough to send you out anyways, and out came around 17 citizens.

After a process where they were all given ID cards and sufficient supplies Bandy was sent on a train to City 18, where he saw the need of MPF units. He sought out to apply, and so he did. And now he waits for the reply.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes - It was removed due to my own RP'ing of her going mentally unstable (Shellshock of C45 and other things)

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Around 5 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Roughly about what, 3 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 1/2 years

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +0

5. In what country do you live?
United Kingdom

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My units execution.
The moment itself was sort of emotional and intense. The music I played also added to it. The fact I had RP'd the way I wanted to didn't make me angry about this, I had planned the death (Had family issues arising)

A few more also, including my first few months as a unit.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Jack Bandy
CID: 55056
Height: 6ft 2
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 137
Mental Distinctions: A slight fear of loneliness.
Mental Defects: None as of yet.
Mental Advantages: Quick to adapt.
Notable Qualities: Strong, due to youth (Rugby player)

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am, undoubtedly.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I shall.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
As of recent, I have noticed the inability of citizens to cooperate with the law properly. Thusly I have the desire to help citizens get along and live without causing problems for the growth of the Union.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jack Bandy hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jack Bandy's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:51:47 PM »
Denied for the following reasons:

-Questions 1 & 3 do not meet the minimum paragraph requirements. A paragraph consists of 3 sentences. (Three full stops.)

Please re-apply no earlier than 07/03/2014 (7th March 2014)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal