Author Topic: Geoffery Landers's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Scary Ghost

• Noting scarehr den meh
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Geoffery Landers's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 02, 2014, 06:10:15 PM »
Geoffery Landers's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Scareh GhoooOst

IC Character Name: Geoffery Landers

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
    My character wishes to join the CCA because he believes as a citizen, he cannot live the "good live". He barely has enough to live off of, and by joining the CCA, he could have more to eat and drink.

My character also believes that the CCA has given plenty to him, and he thinks that it's his time to give a little back.

He also has always wanted to be in some sort of military/police force, as he was very loyal as a child, always reporting rule breakers, generally being a great citizen.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal, Trustworthy, Pure, Intelligent

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I believe the CCA will be fun from an RP point of view, as I very much enjoy authority roleplay. I think the CCA will be interesting as I have never had a combine character before on HL2-RP.

My character will probably enjoy being part of the combine civil authority as he was always one for being in complete control of everything. He is very used to high amounts of power because of this.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Geoffery Landers was a american boy born into a middle class family. He had two siblings, an older brother, and a younger sister. In Junior High, he was always bullied for being a nerd. He had a small friend circle growing up, however they were all very good friends. In 2001, he attended a science fair, winning first place for his potato powered centrifuge. Winning first place caused him to be bullied even more.

Once he left grade school, he attended M.I.T. in 2005 getting his doctorate in theoretical physics. He later married to Lisa Crocrete in 2007. After his marriage, he moved to New York City, where he was living until 2014, where he then moved to a farm in Texas. Once he moved to the farm, his marriage stopped working so well. He and his wife split up, causing him to be evicted from the farm, and moving back to New York City.

When he was back in New York City, he got a job at a local fast food chain, where he quit after he was offered a job at a university, where he worked for 4 years before quitting. By the time the seven hour war struck, he had a job in I.T. sales at Hewlett Packard. His wife was killed by the combine during the war.

He was assigned to city 8 where he lived until 2017 when he was re-assigned to city 18, where he lives now.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Since around 2009

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Since around OCRP2's launch

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I started about 4 months before OCRP2's launch

4. What Time zone are you in?
Atlantic Standard Time - GMT - 04:00

5. In what country do you live?
Canada

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Drunk Driving in OCRP2 when brandon pulled me over and arrested me

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Geoffery Landers
CID: 24458
Height: 5'4
Hair Colour Brown, balding
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 130
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Highly intelligent
Notable Qualities: Strong, Can take a lot of pain

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
As regular as possible

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to help the people of City 18 as much as possible

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Geoffery Landers hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

~changed to blue ink
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:41:11 PM by Scareh GhooOost »
sanic is best gotta go fast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg

HL2-RP Characters:
Geoffery Landers-big cunt

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Geoffery Landers's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:42:29 PM »
Denied for the following reasons:

-Your backstory has only 238 words out of the required 300.

-Questions 1 and 3 have a minimum paragraph requirement. A paragraph in this case consists of three sentences, which your awnsers to questions 1 and 3 to not have.

Please re-apply no earlier than 08/03/2014 (8th March 2014)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal