Author Topic: Parker Willis's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Parker Willis's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 02, 2014, 02:00:12 PM »
Parker Willis's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Cat With A Mustache

IC Character Name: Parker Willis

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Previous to the Seven-Hour War, Parker lived in a small town in the middle of Florida, USA. Growing up in school, he was open minded, judged no one, however stayed hidden during his school days, drawing no attention to himself. Parker did finally finish high school, and went on to live a normal life, after having a few short-term girl-friends, and even a boy-friend, Parker finally settled down with a gal he met from his high school days. Working as a Supermarket manager, he worked his days away, hoping to one day propose to his girl-friend.

The day the skies opened, and aliens invaded Earth, Parker was at home with his girl-friend. Shortly after hearing news of aliens and the such being found about the Earth, Parker's house soon became invaded with a small 'crab-like' creature. After one became locked onto his girl-friends head, Parker fled, hiding in a small warehouse with other individuals. Shortly after, they were picked up, and sent to a larger town, a few hundred miles away. There, they stayed as the walls around the city were erected, and the local Force Guard, known as the Civil Protection, were deployed to the city. The city was then known as City 15.

After small rebellions in the city, Parker was transferred to City 18. Never socializing with any of the Civil Protection Unit's before, Parker talked to a lone unit about what life was like being in the 'force'. Hearing that the unit's have authority, better food, training, and even weapons eventually for self-defense, Parker was sold. Wanting to reap the benefits of the Union, Parker applied to the Civil Protection Unit in his City.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Timid- Usually not open unless talked to first.
Trustworthy- Get's the job, at hand, done.
Non-creative- Little imagination, however this helps when being told to do a task.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect the CCA to hopefully be like what is usually was before the demise of the server. Strict, however open among the units. Also, professinal among the trainings and actings of the units. This was probably the most desirable thing of the server to me, so hopefully none of that changed.

As for Parker, he just hopes the CCA will think nothing of him, and allow him to rise the ranks, obtaining better equipment for his own selfish needs. Thinking just about himself, he might perhaps learn to respect and cherish the Union as he meets friends within it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Enrolling in school, Parker was a quiet boy. Excelling in mathmatics, he was two years ahead of the grade he was in. Entering middle school, the math became a harder subject, therefore he was then only a single year ahead of his grade. Being in the back of the picture, no one paid attention to young Parker. He instead became someone that people hardly knew, excluding his limited group of friends. School was a bore, until High school. There he found his first young love, a girl named Sally. However being in High school, they were still quite young and the relationship didn't work out. After a few other short relationships, Parker did become 'curious' and did infact have a short relationship with another boy in his grade. After a mere two months with him, the boy moved out of state, and left Parker by himself, alone for the rest of his school days.

Skipping college, Parker went on to work for a Supermarket, as an assitant manager. Because of his mathmatics skill in school, Parker was offered the job without any work expierince in the store. This proved difficult since Parker was not a leader, and constantly messed up. However, after getting the hang of the job, Parker did get promoted to the Manager of the store, after the previous manager was fired because of 'illegal matters'. There he met a store employee, his soon to be girl-friend. They then moved into a mutual house that they bought after a short 6 months of dating.

Years later, a billow of clouds formed in the sky, and quickly spun about, creating what looked like a funnel. Ships shot out of it, carrying aliens aboard. Oblivous to Parker and his girl-friend, they were caught off guard by the sudden surge of strange crab like creatures that attacked thier house. After his girl-friend began to wear one of the creatures as a 'hat', Parker fled his house. Finding a warehouse at the end of the street, Parker hid there with many other individuals from his community. After a few days of no food or water in the area, they were found by a group of men, and brought to a large city.

There, they were given all the same default clothing, and put into assigned housing. While they lived within certain limits of the City, they saw the construction of large walls around the City. Soon after the wall, masked men began to patrol the streets, uplifting the very strict law with force. The mood of the city was depressing as it was, and then came the sudden uproar of a rebellion group within the city, that not only attacked and mugged the citizens, but also held up gun fights in the street against the Units of the City. Soon after a large riot from the group, the Civil Protection moved all the citizens into a train, moving them to a new destination, City 18.

There, Parker found his assigned housing and clothing with a stiched; 'City 18' on the back. Tired of the same routine of the last city, he began to converse with a lonely unit in the Square. Upon asking him how life was, the Unit responded casually, something Parker has not heard of from any of the Units he usually would intervene with. Hearing that Union life was slightly better and beneficial, Parker became intrested in the Union. Knowing that he would sign up for his own greed, Parker went off to the nearest sign-up center, and signed his life away with an application to the Union.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes, but the server was destroyed.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Five years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Two Years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Two Years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific Standard Time (PST) -8

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?
Sixteen

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Before the server died, my unit was having, well let's say, an 'affair' with another citizen. After chatting and walking about the city and what not, off-duty, my unit was captured along with the citizen. Learning that the citizen I was with was actually an anti-citizen, she was killed. As for my unit, he was killed to because of 'mingling' with a citizen. It was kinda fun, and even sad when he died, but it allowed me to see what happens when a character died, since that was the first PK I ever had.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Parker Willis
CID: 18881
Height: Five feet, Eleven inches (5'11
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Weight: One hundred Eighty Seven (187 lbs)
Mental Distinctions: Timid, tends to stay quiet.
Mental Defects: Non-creative, thinks of nothing orginal.
Mental Advantages: When given a task with specfic orders, they will be followed.
Notable Qualities: N/A

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
When distributed, I recieve them when I can.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I do.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I expected so, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to make the city itself more safe and secure. Being a citizen, there is nothing I dislike more than being helpless while crime get's away in the streets. Training will be a personal benefit, but will allow me to preform better than without.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Parker Willis hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Edit: I wanted to be different and change my signature to blue, since screw logic.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 03:47:14 PM by Cat With A Mustache »

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Parker Willis's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 05:15:37 PM »
Accepted for interview

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Parker Willis's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 06:47:02 PM »
Accepted.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal