Author Topic: Lilli Cos Jaeger's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Nickofett???

• hai, i'm nickofett.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lilli Cos Jaeger's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 02, 2014, 12:39:36 AM »
Lilli Cos Jaeger's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Nickofett

IC Character Name: Lilli Cos Jaeger

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.

My character is bent on saving others from the fate of her parents. She wishes to save average citizens form murders and rapists by joining the Civil Protection. She dreams that overtime she will become strong enough to mend the gap between people and make everybody finally equal. Aside from her dreams and wishes, she wants to make all citizens have a higher standard of living.

Instead, she would have the citizens live more productive lives. With this life, the average citizen could easily climb the ladder of the economic pyramid. Possibly, citizens could become happy again, under a more formidable rule of cosmic entities. With this being said, she in general wants to protect the Union and her peoples.

In conclusion, all she really desires is a stronger bond to the Union. To make a stronger bond with the Union, she believes, enlisting in their ranks is the way to go. Hopefully, she has made the right choice. Helping the Union is most definitely on her to do list.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Precise :: Selfless :: Intelligent :: Bold :: Cautious

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.

I believe, that the Combine Civil Authority, is a different more enjoyable atmosphere of RPing for me. I’ve never been much of a fan of citizen and rebel RP, although that doesn’t mean that I can’t do it. Aside from the CCA having a more pleasurable atmosphere I also believe that I have the proper skills to roleplay as a unit in City Eighteen.

Aside from having the proper skills to roleplay as a unit, I believe I can improve my current role playing skills. Through proper training, and exercises I can kindle my skills to the max. I would expect that Catalyst Gaming’s CCA faction would be able to reshape my role playing capabilities.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
    September 2nd, 1993: Lilli Cos Jaeger was born to a family in Hamburg, Germany. Her mother had previously immigrated from Northern Japan, while her father has been a citizen of Germany for many years. Both her mother and father worked, earning a steady income and providing a liberal amount of necessities for living. The family lived in a satisfactory neighborhood in a large two-story house. Lilli’s life would be no more than a breeze up until the age of six. At this age, she would be required by law to go to school for proper education. Soon she would find out that she had more talent, mentally, than her fellow students; she excelled in school.

As she advanced merely through the grades, at the age of ten, her last grandparent would die. This would leave a sour impression of existence  upon her, mentally she was unprepared for the assertive force of grief by which the death caused her. She would ask her father what it meant to be dead and if there really was a place after death. He told her that she would soon be able to develop her own sense of judgment, for the choice of her beliefs were not his to control, but Lilli’s. She would ponder over his words for years. On a side note, to cheer her up, her parents would take her to Alstervergnügen (A famous parade in Hamburg, Germany where most of the inhabitants of the city gather around lake Alster to celebrate their city).

They would attend this parade for years to come, but on one fateful night something was awry. As the fireworks burst in the air and many throngs of people cheered in joyous release, the Jaeger family were busy pushing their way through the crowds of exuberant people. The father had received a phone call from the Police Department of Berlin, his only sibling had been in a terrible accident.  Their attempts to make it to their vehicle had been thwarted by a crowd of drunkards, they were pushed aside to the narrow alleyways of the streets like one would besmirch a broken walking stick.

The family continued down the path laid before them, a mist hung over the alleyway; illuminated by the orange street lights and the brilliant display of fireworks trailing the Jaeger’s. Lilli would have huddled closer and closer to her mother each time a noise encompassed them or a cheer rained over them from the crowds they veered away from.  A sudden ominous sound came from just ahead of the three as they walked, Lilli would slow down, now silently shuffling behind her parents. Without a moments indication, a man garbed in a black trench coat jumped out of the mist swinging his hand. Lilli perceived the shape of something in the man’s hand in pure horror. The man had a knife in hand and was swinging towards her father’s neck! Her father collapsed as the knife cut into his neck. Blood leaking out onto the ground. A scream emanated from her mother as the man pulled the wicked blade out of the now deceased parent. Quickly, her mother turned around picking up Lilli, who was in an awkward trance-like state of confusion, and attempted to flee. She was too slow. The knife embedded in back, slicing all the way through. Lilli looked up in disbelief, she knew what she had become. The man began to speak in an odd slurring manner, he was drunk!

“Ur… Ur… *Hic* Welcome young lass… B-but I can’t just leave ya’ unattended…”

Lilli quickly turned around, she ran as fast as she could down towards the parade, which was still going on. The odd man sluggishly chased after her, he tripped over some trash and waste as he did so. She ran, completely void of all basic emotions… just focused on the ultimate goal: running. Her goal was just insight, the fog lifted and she could see the crowds of infinity: safety.  She had found it, a younger party goer who had not been intoxicated. The stranger looked down at her amidst the crowd.

“Wa-What’s wrong kid?”, He lightly crouched down to get on her eye-level.

“Ma...Mm.”, She found that she couldn’t speak, instead she pointed at the alleyway.

The stranger nodded before heading off. German authorities arrived nearly ten minutes later. It took her nearly an hour to register what had happened; she told the authorities what had happened as they shuttled her away from the accident and to a Child Protective agency. Soon she was shuttled off to an orphanage in Germany, Berlin. Living in this orphanage for years to come, she would begin to develop symptoms of severe depression. Countless hours she would spend mopping about, only encompassed in her own self-pity. As time tormented Lilli, the orphanage took notice. Their psychologist had been charged with helping her. This man, Edward Steel, would pull her out of her depression and become her ultimate mentor. He would inspire her to pick back up in her studies and pull her grades from the deep. Through this phase, Lilli would pick up English and eventually master the language. In 2011, she would graduate high school, earning her GED.

This wouldn’t stop her, Edward’s word would have inspired her to continue in her pursuit of knowledge. She was instantly accepted into a fair college in Cologne, Germany. She studied English for three years, eventually earning her bachelor’s degree in the subject. As soon as she had obtained her degree she would begin her search for a job.

During her search, she was swept away into an English trading company that needed a translator. She would hold this job, sailing coast to coast between Germany and the UK. Although, in 2015 something immense had started; the portals. A brilliant display of blue and black lights had recently appeared over all the worlds major city’s. Riots broke out on the coasts, even within all the countries. Within this time of pandemonium, Lilli Jaeger would return to her family home in Hamburg, Germany. It hadn't even been a week before the portals were in use.

The Union forces would sweep her off, and indoctrinate her into the Union’s database of citizens. She would be transferred to City Eighteen once it was ready for civil use. For four more years she would live amongst the citizens under the rule of the metropolitan police force. Eventually, she would decide to apply for the Combine Civil Authority so that she could protect others from her own past. She would turn in her application slip without the slightest bit of remorse or regret.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes. I had unit 822 whom was amputated due to becoming a schizophrenic.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Nearly three years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About three years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Again, about three years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
UTC/GMT -5

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On a server I used to adminge, I participated in an event by which the combine had begun to shell the slums and execute anybody outside of the UCH.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I consider myself a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Lilli Cos Jaeger
CID: 61076
Height: 5'5
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue, nearly grey.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 118 pounds.
Mental Distinctions: Mentally Prepared for the disturbing, fair judgment, and a good memory.
Mental Defects: Bold and selfless. Sometimes can't see that her own life has more value than what she's attempting to give it up to.
Mental Advantages: A full education, inculuding a college degree.
Notable Qualities: Bilingual, Mental Acuteness

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have no committed any violation of sociostability.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do regularly eat issued rations.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am willing to give my life to the cause of the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
As a future member of the Civil Protection... I promise that all of my actions are my own and I must take responsibility for them.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
For as along as I live, I will remain loyal and faithful to the cause of the the Universal Union.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the Combine Civil Authority to save others from the fate that had befallen my parents, before the Union had come to Earth.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Lilli Cos Jaeger hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU</a>
This is Nickofett.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lilli Cos Jaeger's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 02:28:07 AM »
Accepted for interview

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lilli Cos Jaeger's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 05:39:06 PM »
Accepted after interview gratz.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal