Author Topic: Celena Mona's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Celena Mona's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 02, 2014, 12:03:43 AM »
Celena Mona's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Tyrex

IC Character Name: Celena Mona

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Celena wishes to join the CCA/MPF for a few reasons.  She shows a strong interest in the NOVA branch.  This is because her parents had been involved with medical fields already.

She also feels obligated to join the CCA/MPF because she had her life saved by them.  My character had a serious case of pnuemonia and she was operated on by a NOVA unit who then, saved her life.

She thinks that what the CCA/MPF and the Union is doing is right.  Celena wants to assist them in their duties because they assisted her's.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Extremely trustworthy, with a high amount of integrity and respect.  She will do what she has to do if she believes it is right.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I am expecting the Combine Civil Authority/MPF (idk)  to benefit my character in a medical and social aspect.  During my time at CG, I still have not had a CCA/MPF unit and would like to experience it at least once.

I consider myself to be a great RPer and plan to provide quality RP and entertainment through myself and my unit.  Whether it be to citizens or fellow units alike, I will try my hardest to ensure there is a form of strong RP going on.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
My character, Celena Mona was born in Greece, where her father and mother were quite poor.  Her mother was a veterinarian which made barely enough money to live by on.  Her father, on the other hand, was a volunteer doctor, who instead of making a lot of money, made nothing.  Her father is who gave her the strong traits of giving and not expecting anything in return, however, her mother taught her to do what others do for you.  Through her early years she was forced to live by with little resources which gave her the skills to always try to work with what she has with her.

She went through middle and high school and graduated with basic skills and knowledge at that kind of a level and then went to a local college to study arts.  She realized, just as she finished her degree, that she actually wasn't that very interested in arts anymore.  She idled around, finding whatever jobs she could, usually with her father or mother, as she did not know exactly what she wanted to do. Soon after, the 7 hour war happened while she was held up in her house.  She wasn't sure what to think of it, nonetheless, what to do about it.  She had followed what the Union had told her to do, preferring not to be killed.  Because of this, she was separated from her family and relocated to a city.  This city was called City 18.

As Celena became older in life, she was transferred from Greece to Ukraine, specifically City 18.  She realized just being a normal citizen wasn't right for her and she quite liked what the Union and the MPF stood for.  She had liked the gear they wore and the tasks they were able to perform;  she had wanted to be strong, just like them.  While in City 18 she suffered from a serious case of pneumonia, where she recieved aid from the local Metropolice Force.  She felt like she owed her life to the Union and as she reflected back on her parents and their history of medical services, she was particularly interested in the NOVA branch of the MPF.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Nope.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Six to seven years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Five to six years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Two to three years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Just Outlands in general was a great experience, I felt extremely immersed in each of my characters, but especially my character, 'Pyro'.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Celena Mona
CID: 16874
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 120 pounds
Mental Distinctions: 'Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' mentality
Mental Defects: Cannot easily remember extremely long requests.
Mental Advantages: Fast at simple tasks and easy requests.
Notable Qualities: Would never leave an ally behind.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the CCA/MPF because I have never had a unit-type character before.  I usually had played on either Outlands or a regular citizen, so I'd like to experience what it's like being on the other side.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Celena Mona hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Edit 1: Added in some stuff to the back story about the 7 hour war and fixed a couple misspellings. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:51:53 PM by Tyrex »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Celena Mona's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 02:23:27 AM »
Pending.

It's a good application however in your back story you haven't covered where your character was and what happened to them during the 7 hour war, if you update this I will review the application again today.

EDIT:

Accepted for interview
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:15:39 PM by Krisrules »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 05:36:31 PM »
Interview succesfull
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:33:14 PM by Krisrules »

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 01:38:34 PM »
Was whitelisted days ago.

Recruit 22287

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal