Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: drama
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 01:45:03 AM »
maybe not hl2rp, but i had all hl2rp access including logs n all that.

all you had was logs, logs was nothing, no one even used logs, they cant see into the future~~

one thing i know for a fact is that if admins just deal with rule breakers and not rp, there will be far less drama and i stand by that.

rule breaking comes from rp in hl2rp though

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 02:31:51 AM »
maybe not hl2rp, but i had all hl2rp access including logs n all that.

all you had was logs, logs was nothing, no one even used logs, they cant see into the future~~

one thing i know for a fact is that if admins just deal with rule breakers and not rp, there will be far less drama and i stand by that.

rule breaking comes from rp in hl2rp though

Admins go off of the assumption that something could happen, not that it did. In real life do you think they arrest people because someone thought "hey, this guy has a car, so let's go arrest him because he COULD run over someone". If someone breaks a rule, handle it, otherwise live and let live. Oh and one more thing, I'm /pretty/ certain admins can't see into the future.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 02:44:10 AM »
Lol this thread is pretty ironic.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

what makes it ironic nicknero

I thought that was kind of obvious enough, but okay:

Thread subject: Omg stop the drama
Thread content: *Blah blah blah drama blah blah drama drama blah blah*
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 02:44:50 AM »
ironic nicknero because you're a superadmin on an IC leash
LOL
anyway, I think what happened to raged needs an explanation.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 02:47:52 AM »
ironic nicknero because you're a superadmin on an IC leash
LOL
anyway, I think what happened to raged needs an explanation.
wut? Pls repeat what you are trying to say and try to make sense so I can actually understand it.

or when i went to kill jellyfish i got told by other admins i couldnt do it
I was never aware that you were trying to do this, and stopped by other admins. This is literally the first time I hear this, lol.

You know what I find most funny about this thread? Literally all of you are whining about situations that worked AGAINST you. But I don't hear any of you complain about situations that worked FOR you.
For instance, Raged complains he got stopped by admins when he was going to kill one of my chars (It seems). "Let RP live" you guys say.
Meanwhile, he bitched about the fact Challenge of Death Sex's Vortugaunt character disabled some of his "tracking chips". What happened to "Let RP live" here? Idk... But guess what? I voided that RP to avoid further drama about it. But yeeaaahh next time I shouldn't, because admins shouldn't interact with RP situations, RIGHT?!? ???
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 03:05:05 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 04:15:28 AM »
theres a difference between trying to kill someone with reason but being stopped oocly and someone disabling tracking chips on their vort character which literally destroys the whole idea of planting them in the first place
please stop

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 04:21:41 AM »
theres a difference between trying to kill someone with reason but being stopped oocly and someone disabling tracking chips on their vort character which literally destroys the whole idea of planting them in the first place
please stop
Duh, of course it destroys the whole idea of planting them. But what does that have to do with anything?
Are you trying to say exactly what I meant with my previous post? "Oh things aren't going the way how I want it to go. LETS COMPLAIN!"
please stop

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 04:58:31 AM »
the fact you're comparing asking for reasoning behind why they disallowed the pk attempt from the head of zealot on an informant/combine assassin to going 'too bad i disabled them you cant track me lol' which are completely different situations that have nothing to do with complaining
i would go more in depth on this but I have no idea how it happened or was handled
literally everything you post is either things we have all established in the past when you weren't here or you spouting nonsense
there isnt drama in this thread, he's just asking reasoning behind things he has attempted to do and only recieving 'too much drama' when they get an answer, all you've done is caused drama by complaining about the content of the thread

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 05:18:15 AM »
can we please discuss the issues of drama occurring and not cause it in the thread itself please or this is going to get locked before it turns into a drama battleground

as for admin intervention, it is needed in certain situations such as if a rule is about to be broken or is actually broken from both roleplayers and minges, or if the roleplay that is occurring is not allowed such as units trying to go rogue etc or roleplay that will just cause horrible drama to kick off and disrupt people's roleplaying experience and immersion

if you call for less admin intervention, we might as well have 0 admins on the server and let us see how long the server lasts
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:23:16 AM by Teitoku Ippan »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2014, 05:46:48 AM »
the fact you're comparing asking for reasoning behind why they disallowed the pk attempt from the head of zealot on an informant/combine assassin to going 'too bad i disabled them you cant track me lol' which are completely different situations that have nothing to do with complaining
I'm comparing those two situations because it seems like all you guys do is complain about situations where admin's decisions got involved that worked against you. In this case example, it would be the fact Raged got stopped by admins when he tried to do something. But when I made an "admin's decision" to void legitimate and good RP and it turns out good for you guys, I don't hear anyone complaining. So what point do we get out of this? Exactly...

literally everything you post is either things we have all established in the past when you weren't here or you spouting nonsense
there isnt drama in this thread,
Literally everything I post is a defense against your accusation on admins "ruining RP".

he's just asking reasoning behind things he has attempted to do and only recieving 'too much drama' when they get an answer, all you've done is caused drama by complaining about the content of the thread
like I said, I never even knew Raged was making plans to kill my character, nor did I know he was stopped doing so by other admins. So unfortunately I cannot give you the answer and reasoning you are looking for.
The only one who can are those who were actually involved in that. So that would be Raged himself, or whoever admin stopped him. (No idea who that would be...)

can we please discuss the issues of drama occurring and not cause it in the thread itself please or this is going to get locked before it turns into a drama battleground

as for admin intervention, it is needed in certain situations such as if a rule is about to be broken or is actually broken from both roleplayers and minges, or if the roleplay that is occurring is not allowed such as units trying to go rogue etc or roleplay that will just cause horrible drama to kick off and disrupt people's roleplaying experience and immersion

if you call for less admin intervention, we might as well have 0 admins on the server and let us see how long the server lasts
What I like to add to this is that admins aren't here just to kick and ban minges. HL2RP's main purpose is to keep piece and balance between players, and make sure EVERYONE is having fun.
It's a known fact that almost everyone who plays HL2RP has at least some elitism in him/herself. Everyone loves to have a powerful character, or has to be better than the others. But what fun would that be for others? That's where admins come in. We try to prevent powergaming, or just stupid situations that make no sense. In other words, we PREVENT DRAMA. You guys see it as ruining RP. But I think CG's admin team is responsible enough to know when to kick in and when not.
If we were to sit back and do nothing until it's already to late, then what purpose do we even have?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »
This is the ultimate popcorn thread.

RP = Drama.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 12:06:26 PM »
This is the ultimate popcorn thread.

RP = Drama.

Goes without saying that there's always going to be drama with role play but if admins learn their place in this community then I know for a fact there'd be far less. I don't really know much at all about this whole raged pk ordeal but as long as there was legitimate rp done in the said situations then why stop it? If it worked for or against someone, don't stop the rp unless they are actually breaking a rule. Realistically speaking, if a citizen wanted to go into plaza with a gun he could, and it's realistic so why stop it? Clearly anyone that played hl2 would have seen citizens running around with guns while in/near city17. Either way, admins need to learn their place in the server and stop prohibiting role play. If its not breaking any rules, even if it goes against or for someone, don't stop it.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 12:11:10 PM »
maybe people should stick within rules and restictions that are put in place then maybe admins wouldn't have to get involved as much

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 12:14:28 PM »
maybe people should stick within rules and restictions that are put in place then maybe admins wouldn't have to get involved as much

If no one is breaking a rule then why should admins have to intervene in the first place? It makes zero sense whatsoever.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 12:16:25 PM »
nice of you to leave out when i said restrictions (aka IC ones)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal