Author Topic: Wut 'bout Section Dos?  (Read 4490 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wut 'bout Section Dos?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 02:27:15 PM »
then we'd have to keep track of every kill, and then after an nlr they'll just make a new char and "get new items" and then its useless cause they'll be never ending groups of lulwebels who dnt die because nlr & new char

So then pk them all. I was just trying to think of a way that new resistance players could learn from their mistakes without getting butthurt over a loss of their character, since they are new. In turn, make it so if you die as a unit, pk, although I think it was already like that.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 02:39:33 PM »
I think you could get away with your character alive, by asking "pretty please i want to become an informer". No idea if it works like this but it's worth a try, no?

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 08:16:34 PM »
essentially everyone who wasn't autistic was offered the opportunity to act as an informant rather than be killed

your nlr system sounds stupid because it creates contradictions in IC situations. what if a unit reports he killed X person but that guy simply NLR's it and is back on the street? i'd rather see the idiots who make a 'brand new character' simply by recreating the same character with a slightly altered name and wanders around the plaza looking for their "long lost brother".

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 11:29:32 PM »
essentially everyone who wasn't autistic was offered the opportunity to act as an informant rather than be killed

your nlr system sounds stupid because it creates contradictions in IC situations. what if a unit reports he killed X person but that guy simply NLR's it and is back on the street? i'd rather see the idiots who make a 'brand new character' simply by recreating the same character with a slightly altered name and wanders around the plaza looking for their "long lost brother".

I was just trying to think of a way so that way new players don't instantly get butthurt. PK's would work the best(imo) but accommodating for new players could help population wise.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal