Author Topic: The Big Question.  (Read 6081 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Big Question.
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2014, 05:14:53 PM »
Perhaps a mid way terms of solving the problem would be having it so you can't have the characters themselves back, but you can rp characters who knew of them or knew them for a short while in some sort of regards? So that enables you to keep the canon going as somebody could say "oh i met joe bloggs from city45, he said it was horrible there than i never saw him again after it went bang" or those sort of regards

(just a thought)
We could have prior knowledge to C45 stuff but it would have to be done in auth apps so you can prove you have a legitimate backstory as to how you obtained that info.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2014, 05:38:24 PM »
I'm still for allowing something like a month or two with the server up before this is really considered. That way, we can get things settled and ready, and see if characters coming back is a good thing

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2014, 08:32:37 PM »
I'm a little confused here...from what I remember if you weren't shot you pretty much escaped because of the train or via third eye. Then everyone moved to indus18 and yea.

I dunno, either way I don't really care all to much. If a wipe happens, then perhaps have it so you could've been friends with the character that "died" or something. But like I said, I don't care all to much but having the ability to at least been "friends" with the old character could possibly help with some butthurt of people loosing their characters. I've lost plenty so it's really nothing new to me.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2014, 07:19:43 AM »
Yes, I'm still fucking here. I don't know why.

I agree on bringing in new characters, +wowgreensupport.

New people to meet etc, would be fun at some point they're going to die either way, why not?

Even so, I think we should just start from scratch and if you can't work with that, go fuck yourself.

I honestly don't care, either way it would be fine by me, fuck me, right?

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »
dixon you really didnt contribute anything there apart from saying nothing matters

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2014, 11:00:02 AM »
k

10% for shitposting, you should know better - Abbott
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:21:59 AM by Abbott »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal