Author Topic: A few new things.  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A few new things.
« on: December 17, 2013, 07:48:08 PM »
So, new cars where released that I think should be added, TDM has new trucks in the ford pack and the GMC pack.  SGM has a new ambulance.  Go download the SVN or the things from workshop, they look amazing.  All kinds of new things. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nutcase98/screenshots/

Blue is classics/muscle.

Orange is replacements for other things.

Beige is working class vehicles that are more common.

And there are those police vehicles.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 09:51:08 PM by Bish The Draggity »
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A few new things.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »
Just updated with pics

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 11:52:37 PM »
A massive +Support from me on the ambulance. Sickness is old and outdated, and it pales in comparison to the new ones.

As for service vehicles, TDM has a truck in the SVN that could easily replace the Mule. I'd go and get a picture, but I'm on my phone.

Wouldn't mind seeing the TDM Ford Taurus Police Model replacing the CVPI and the TDM Charger with police skins and bodygroups replacing the current Charger. Seeing as to how the CVPI has already been phased out in favor of the Taurus, PLUS, the skins of the Charger, Taurus(?) and Explorer will all match.

I'd love to see Stevo's opinion on this.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 11:58:10 PM by Comrade Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 12:00:35 AM »
A massive +Support from me on the ambulance. Sickness is old and outdated, and it pales in comparison to the new ones.

As for service vehicles, TDM has a truck in the SVN that could easily replace the Mule. I'd go and get a picture, but I'm on my phone.

Wouldn't mind seeing the TDM Ford Taurus Police Model replacing the CVPI and the TDM Charger with police skins and bodygroups replacing the current Charger. Seeing as to how the CVPI has already been phased out in favor of the Taurus, PLUS, the skins of the Charger, Taurus(?) and Explorer will all match.

I'd love to see Stevo's opinion on this.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]
The picture of the truck is actually in the screenshots, I got all of em on there that are new.  So, shhh..... when you can, look at it.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 12:25:31 AM »
I think we'll just add TDM and SGM cars as they come out. There will be a few vehicles out with the initial release (particularly goverment vehicles) however since the scripts need to be modified, not all cars will be added until the next updates after.

However, its up to Stevo and how much coding he wants to do in one sitting.

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 08:57:24 AM »

and

By the looks of it, it's already part of the To-Do list (excluding the Mule obviously), well it's actually internal suggestions but I class them as a To-Do list.

Consider ambulance and cop car replacements confirmed.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 12:19:02 PM »
I forgot about the muel xD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal