Author Topic: [Week 50] Harbor Roleplay Weekly fixed bugs log  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Week 50] Harbor Roleplay Weekly fixed bugs log
« on: December 16, 2013, 08:40:41 AM »

Past week fixed bugs

Been skipping a few weeks since I haven't really done much those weeks. But here it is anyway.

Here is a list of all bugs that have been fixed in the past week which are either already live, or will be live when the server restarts.
Note: This is not the update. Any newly added things and updates will be released in an update once it is done.

Fixed bugs log:
  • [Changed] You are now unable to steal packages from other people in blue harbor. (Just like Red harbor)
  • [Fixed] You can now lockpick vehicles. You are unable to lockpick within red harbor if the time is within 04:00 and 22:00
  • [Fixed] A few minor bugs that I found along the way. Not worth listing them all.
  • [Changed] Changed the color of the package 'cooldown' timer to orange (from red) to make it better readable.
  • [Added] Depth border for props to be automatically removed if they reach a certain depth. (Under the map) to avoid server crashes caused by props falling through the world.
                      (Warning to admins: Don't noclip under the map. It removes ALL entities except of the player itself. Aka it will strip you from all of your weapons if you do so....)

That is all for this week's fixed bugs! See ya'll next week.

Like any other day, report bugs here.
If you have a suggestion for something new or a change to a pre existing feature, suggest it here.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 11:27:44 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Segen

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Week 50] Harbor Roleplay Weekly fixed bugs log
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 05:46:12 PM »
Thanks for fixing the stealing at blue harbor thing, i always wondered why you guys didn't put it in at BH when you added it to RH.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 09:09:20 PM »
Does this mean you cannot mug people in blue?
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: [Week 50] Harbor Roleplay Weekly fixed bugs log
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 09:20:22 PM »
No..
 The rules did not change. I simply made it impossible to steal smuggle packages at BH, which was against the rules already.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: [Week 50] Harbor Roleplay Weekly fixed bugs log
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 10:11:14 PM »
No..
 The rules did not change. I simply made it impossible to steal smuggle packages at BH, which was against the rules already.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
ok.  Good.  So, how about them nicks?
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline billybob41

• Please excuse my autism. I can't help it
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 12:10:11 AM »
Why is catalyst-gaming restricting this game mode so much?

Isn't this RP server based Real Life scenarios? If a thug/outlaw saw someone with a pallet of cash being loaded onto a boat in a ghetto neighborhood, and had a gun, they would mug that dude at any cost!

There is no 'RP' way to stop someone with a package, other than prop blocking, between Blue Harbor & Red Harbor!

It definitely seems things are getting out of control with the rules and regulations that are being enforced.

I understand most of these rules are put in place to protect new players and to gain motivation for others to keep earning money, but this is dramatically forcing a dull game mode where every action you take is monitored and restricted to the uptight scale of possible RP scenarios.

its almost like, you cant do anything with out double checking the rules now....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:24:55 AM by Billybob41 0xy - MoRoN »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 12:44:53 AM »
Explain how we're restricting the gamemode, please. Besides not letting you steal packages in BH, which has been a rule for a long time, I'm not seeing it. If that's what you're referring to, you can always make a suggestion thread about removing it and we'll see what the community would prefer.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline billybob41

• Please excuse my autism. I can't help it
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 01:46:43 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal