Author Topic: War  (Read 9504 times)

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: War
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 07:45:15 PM »
I read over what you said in the OP as well, and I already gave you a recommendation.  The two closest things I can come up with is the Empires mod for HL2 and BF2.  As for an actual game mode, it wouldn't survive a week.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 11:24:17 PM »
I read over what you said in the OP as well, and I already gave you a recommendation.  The two closest things I can come up with is the Empires mod for HL2 and BF2.  As for an actual game mode, it wouldn't survive a week.
You don't really know till you try.  That's all I can say.  I know the devs are too lazy and aren't being paid so whatever.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 11:29:48 PM »
I know the devs are too lazy

Care to elaborate on this?  Our dev team has been working their asses off pushing out more updates in a month than Tomasas ever did in a year.  I suggest you pick your words carefully next time.

As for the actual topic, there's nothing much I can reply to.  If Rofl ever greenlights this game mode, he's going to need a new dev to build it from the ground up.  In the end, I think that this idea is a high-risk venture with just too much risk.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 11:36:28 PM »
I can see where your going with this, but I personally would rather play arma wasteland. It has factions, nice guns, vehicles (better then wac or scars imo) and nice maps to choose from. In all honesty I don't think Alaskan will go for this. But all we can do is wait and see what he says.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 11:48:44 PM »
I know the devs are too lazy

Care to elaborate on this?  Our dev team has been working their asses off pushing out more updates in a month than Tomasas ever did in a year.  I suggest you pick your words carefully next time.

As for the actual topic, there's nothing much I can reply to.  If Rofl ever greenlights this game mode, he's going to need a new dev to build it from the ground up.  In the end, I think that this idea is a high-risk venture with just too much risk.
Shhh... calm down.  Lazy as in not willing, no need to get hot headed.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 12:00:11 AM »
You requested this thread locked on the first page. Ima do so before you get yourself in trouble.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 01:45:55 AM »
You requested this thread locked on the first page. Ima do so before you get yourself in trouble.
Most likely won't get in trouble with a valid cause, but lock it... since brains are flat here.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal