Author Topic: New Intro Theme Poll  (Read 9226 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Intro Theme Poll
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 09:48:16 PM »
Mang you should've done Part 2 of ghosts n stuff, way better. Nevertheless, still a good song so im ok.
Starting at 0:40 and it being an instrumental, I found it fits any intro.

BH I'll add your suggestion.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 01:53:11 AM »
Mang you should've done Part 2 of ghosts n stuff, way better. Nevertheless, still a good song so im ok.

or people could stop voting for that overused piece of shit and vote for something thats actually decent on the list of songs lol

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 01:59:35 AM »

BH I'll add your suggestion.
Lol Troll the troll. I see how it is.
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: New Intro Theme Poll
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 05:34:45 AM »

or people could stop voting for that overused piece of shit and vote for something thats actually decent on the list of songs lol
This.

That song got extremely old and shit ever since some car game of which I forgot the name used it in their trailer.

If this song gets chosen imma replace it in my local files so I don't have to turn of my sound while joining OCRP.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Melon Head

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: New Intro Theme Poll
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 12:06:20 PM »

This.

That song got extremely old and shit ever since some car game of which I forgot the name used it in their trailer.

If this song gets chosen imma replace it in my local files so I don't have to turn of my sound while joining OCRP.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

*Hears ghosts n' stuff* *Points gun at head*

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 04:38:06 PM »
I'd have to agree with nick and abbott here, that song is overused and having it for the ocrp theme is.. just meh. It kinda fits to ocrp but then again it doesn't

Is there a specific reason that we aren't using Pjanoo? I found that it fit OCRP pretty nicely.

i'd love to hear paragonX9, some parts of it
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 04:41:23 PM by .apex »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 05:21:53 PM »
all vote for i'm god pls, its our only hope to avoid shitmau5 being ocrp2's intro theme

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 05:33:01 PM »
You guys do realise that there will be a second poll based on the top 3 right? It's in the OP.

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 07:21:23 PM »
all vote for i'm god pls, its our only hope to avoid shitmau5 being ocrp2's intro theme
You can always just delete the into and add a song of the same length
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 08:47:12 PM »
Depending on how the intro themes work, I might make downloads for all 3 (if they need to be the same length or need the loop code) but if there's any animation, it will follow whatever wins.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2013, 09:50:54 PM »
Depending on how the intro themes work, I might make downloads for all 3 (if they need to be the same length or need the loop code) but if there's any animation, it will follow whatever wins.

What's funny is the fact that people are talking about killing themselves over a song which you only have to listen to once for a short time.

Aside from that, may I suggest the ability to skip the intro? That will at least satisfy the people who hate ghosts n stuff so they don't have to listen to it(assuming it wins)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 10:17:25 AM »
Let's just say I nearly cried when I seen Ghosts n Stuff pop up, my ears were also very angry.

If Ghost n Stuff wins, I'm adding a god damn "mute" button which switches it to elevator music.

Offline Melon Head

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 10:54:21 AM »
Let's just say I nearly cried when I seen Ghosts n Stuff pop up, my ears were also very angry.

If Ghost n Stuff wins, I'm adding a god damn "mute" button which switches it to elevator music.

I'd rather listen to elevator music than Ghost n stuff, which they call "music"

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 11:32:40 AM »
If all you guys are gonna do is bitch about the options on here then im just gonna lock posting in this thread.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 11:44:27 AM »
If all you guys are gonna do is bitch about the overused song i suggested on here then im just gonna lock posting in this thread.

lol sry not going to have a locked thread just because nobody actually wants to see that overused song on OCRP2 and funnily enough would happen to be the song you suggested, probably why you are threatening to lock the thread lol

#voteimgodtosaveocrp2themesong
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:53:41 AM by Teitoku Ippan »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal