Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 4870 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Holidays
« on: November 18, 2013, 01:05:45 AM »
Holidays are around the corner. What are you looking forward to, weather it may be any upcoming games or things you want for the holidays. For me I can't wait for the egg nog, shits so good but it's so unhealthy.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Holidays
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 01:33:01 AM »
Working in Emerg. Gonna make so much cash. I love the ER. I'm also looking forward to some shreading with friends and of course festive refreshments like egg nog and cookies.  Hoping my sis and her feonce can come out too.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 09:40:36 AM »
Well, my birthday is coming up soon, and my parents already got me a $500 camera as an early birthday present. So, i'm not expecting much for presents for the holidays. The holidays will be very sad for our family this year, as my grandma recently passed away from breast cancer. I'm going to miss her awesome cookies.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 09:53:28 AM »
Birthday is two days after Christmas so that'll be nice. I'll finally be 18. Also I this is the time of the year when all of my family comes from the south to my state to visit so I'm excited for that. Other than that I just want snow, hockey, and ice fishing.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 10:15:06 AM »
Birthday is two days after Christmas so that'll be nice. I'll finally be 18. Also I this is the time of the year when all of my family comes from the south to my state to visit so I'm excited for that. Other than that I just want snow, hockey, and ice fishing.

Last year it didn't snow at all where I live, hopefully I get some this hear. I think back in 2011 or 2010 my state had a blizzard and there was like 5 feet of snow? It was awesome, I want something like that to happen again.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 07:36:41 PM »
My unckle and grandma are coming out if the hostpitals just before thanksgiving and should be well by then to go to thanksgiving and Hanukkah. Unckle had open heart surgery and grandma broke her leg.

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 10:16:17 PM »
Well I'm late.

Anyways, I just got an extra 16 GB of RAM for my PC as an early Christmas present, so assuming I get a new graphics card for Christmas proper, my PC should be in peak condition.

As for what I'm looking forward to, I need a new network card. With any luck one of my family members will decide to be nice and get me that and the GTX 650 I've had my eyes on for a while.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 10:17:59 PM by Comrade Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 01:32:12 AM »
Considering I'm jewish, I get nothing. :(

Lol, but the week of Christmas I'm going down to visit my aunt, uncle and cousin.  My aunt is Ukrainian, so it'll be nice to practice my russian with her.  Of course, my cousin is 14, 6 feet tall, and has A.D.D...I'm bringing my XBOX in the hopes that that will keep him calm  ::)

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2013, 07:34:11 AM »
Absolutely nothing sit around the entire breack and watch people Flip there shit about some holiday that makes no sense anyway

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 07:42:08 AM »
Looking forward to not having homework for a while and gaming all night long, generally just slacking for a couple weeks. Managed to get some nice enough grades for the first half year, so I am fine with what I got done. Waiting for the snow to arrive, had a tiny bit of snow earlier in the month when the storms hit (bunch of hail too) but that was it.

Oh, and presents that I've been wanting for ageeeeeees now, mainly computer parts and then these nice pieces.

Offline Melon Head

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 07:50:32 AM »
Looking forward to not having homework for a while and gaming all night long, generally just slacking for a couple weeks. Managed to get some nice enough grades for the first half year, so I am fine with what I got done. Waiting for the snow to arrive, had a tiny bit of snow earlier in the month when the storms hit (bunch of hail too) but that was it.

Oh, and presents that I've been wanting for ageeeeeees now, mainly computer parts and then these nice pieces.

Exactly this. I won't be sleeping to like 5am too ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal