Author Topic: HRP and thaughts on it.  (Read 4558 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HRP and thaughts on it.
« on: October 19, 2013, 01:44:11 AM »
Well, recently with all the updates and such, it has been a lot of fun... yet lately... idk...  There is something off about it... MAYBE THE LACK OF ADMINS?!  But anyway, how do you guys feel about it?   I honestly like most of it.  Also, anyone else realize that the sniper rifle we use is default darkrp sniper? o3o
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HRP and thaughts on it.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 02:10:04 AM »
I think the admin activity has been more active then it has been in many months on HRP...
ok

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 02:13:30 AM »
I think the admin activity has been more active then it has been in many months on HRP...
  I think we just need more admins... you where on yes... but you did nothing, and I asked for admin a bajillion times.. :c
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 02:53:46 AM »
I'm mostly just afk, which I admit is ridiculous. But yes, we do need more admins, just finding them is the hard part.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:37:42 AM by Channy »
ok

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 03:33:06 AM »
Congratulations on creating perhaps the dozenth thread on this topic.  Before this thread is locked, let me just say that there are some good reasons why we are understaffed.  A good admin is one who has shown the ability to RP on the server while maintaining a professional attitude.  I have seen many people who I thought would make great admins until they opened their mouth.  Locating candidates with the necessary level of professionalism and maturity to handle an administration position is incredibly hard when said qualities seem to be in short supply.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 04:02:33 AM »
Congratulations on creating perhaps the dozenth thread on this topic.  Before this thread is locked, let me just say that there are some good reasons why we are understaffed.  A good admin is one who has shown the ability to RP on the server while maintaining a professional attitude.  I have seen many people who I thought would make great admins until they opened their mouth.  Locating candidates with the necessary level of professionalism and maturity to handle an administration position is incredibly hard when said qualities seem to be in short supply.
Says it all.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 08:59:14 AM »
Says it all.

Just to be real, your never going to get admins with that mentality. Giving trial admin to select people who seem like they are capable of handling it and they want it and closely watching them would be a much better way of getting admins, because to be honest, there are way too little admins, some of them are shit and are always afk, and people hate a server with no admins stopping rulebreakers, and HRP is really the only server on this community that is active, so that's just my though.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 09:16:47 AM »
had a billion threads on this subject, use search function plz

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal