Author Topic: Early childhood  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Casavant

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Early childhood
« on: October 09, 2013, 12:02:17 AM »
        Growing up gave me many memories. Some may be good but some may be bad. But hey, isn't that how life is? Growing up for me wasn't easy knowing that my father left my family. I'm very grateful for my mom taking care of me, when it comes to feeding me, giving me a home, and most importantly, loving me. My brother and I don't get along well, but when we do it's a great bonding e experience.  We go hunting together, play sport, and a lot of other things. I like to play sports like basketball, baseball,  and football. In school I guess you can say I wasn't "popular". I was bullied some times and others would sometimes stick up for me. There was one time I did stick up for myself, which didn't end well. One day I went to the bathroom after lunch and decided I need led to go to the bathroom. I knew that most of the kids that made fun of me were in there but I couldn't hold it, so I went. I did end up being able to go pee before one of the boys noticed that I was in there. He walked up to me and said into my face "what are you doing in here punk." And I tried to ignore him. He kep asking me questions untill he started to push me around. Thats when I exploded, I pushed him so hard he hit the back wall, and I had thought it cracked his skull or something because the noise was so loud. That was the worst thing to do. After regaining his balance he charged at me and hit me on the side of the head so hard I fell to the floor. I couldn't comprehend what had happend he hit me so hard. Later that day we both ended up getting detention even though I tried explaining what happened.  So ya, growing up was hard untill I learned to fight back against bullies.

Just kinda felt like telling everyone about my life and how I grew up.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:17:04 AM by CASAVANT »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Early childhood
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 12:37:20 AM »
Join your schools wrestling team and sign up for weight training as your elective/whatever. Wrestling is a good way to get in shape, be quicker in fights, and know how to win them. Weight training will get you some muscle which is good. It'll help out a lot when bullies bother you :)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Casavant

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Early childhood
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:50:52 AM »
Join your schools wrestling team and sign up for weight training as your elective/whatever. Wrestling is a good way to get in shape, be quicker in fights, and know how to win them. Weight training will get you some muscle which is good. It'll help out a lot when bullies bother you :)
lol Now i'm about a foot taller than most of the kids in my class. I'm also in shape from football, and now those old bullies are like my slaves lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal