Author Topic: Sports  (Read 3197 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sports
« on: October 08, 2013, 10:20:31 PM »
What sports do you cg people play? Not when you were a little kid, what sports do you play currently.

Anywho, I do wrestling at my school. I was thinking about signing up for track because I'm pretty fast, not long distance but sprinting I can outrun most kids my age/size, but I was thinking that it would overwhelm me with my schedule and all that(doing two sports means less time you got).
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sports
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »
I don't do any sports involving a league or anything school related.

During the summer I wakeboard quite a bit. Have been since I was about 8 or 9 years old. During the winter when my lake freezes I'll clear off an ice rink and get some friends/family out there to get some hockey games going. Other than that I don't do many other sports. I occasionally play some baseball, bowl, or golf, but not too often.

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 10:58:57 PM »
I do long distance track for the 1600 and I can do it in 6:30   6 if it's a good day.  I did soccer and I go to camp and walk dogs for some extra cash.

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 07:43:31 AM »
I train in MMA, but the classes only consist of Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling (not much but some), and Boxing. Wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu kicks my ass but I really enjoy it. If anyone is even slightly interested in training MMA I would recommend finding a gym that teaches it near you, because it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
ok

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 09:40:01 AM »
I do airsoft/paintball in the spring summer fall (which in Manitoba is more of late spring and early fall) and occasionally go unicycling at the skate park or down the bike trails. In the winter is all about the snowboarding. Hoping to go to Panorama, BC this Christmas break! Other then that, I go to the gym for about an hour almost every day I have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal