Author Topic: Harbor Roleplay bug  (Read 3739 times)

Offline Devin

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Harbor Roleplay bug
« on: September 28, 2013, 06:00:06 PM »
When I tried to get onto Harbor Roleplay it made me make a new character with $0 and nothing. Please help.
heh heh im a terrorist

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Harbor Roleplay bug
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 06:51:13 PM »
Database connection probably got messed up some how. A server restart will fix the issue.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Devin

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 06:52:31 PM »
Will I lose anything?
heh heh im a terrorist

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 07:15:16 PM »
No you won't. Once the server gets connection with the database your old character with all your stuff will be loaded again.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 09:12:09 PM »
This thread has been answered. If you join the server and it seems like your account was completely wiped, it most likely wasn't and the database lost connection to the server. Just let an admin, developer, or owner know and we'll restart the server ASAP to fix the problem.

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal