Author Topic: ShawShank Redemption RP  (Read 3774 times)

Offline CRG-|Slimchipz

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ShawShank Redemption RP
« on: September 18, 2013, 08:31:56 PM »
Hello Catalyst gaming I'am sure that you either might like or dislike the idea but I hav noticed that you don't have much game modes but my idea is based on a Movie called ShawShank redemption and I want to try to make and rp game out of it. This idea came to me when I was watching the movie and I I've guessed that it may be a good rp gamemode besides HL2 RP. Even though I have given you the idea I don't have gmod programming skills to make it but my idea is use a clock work engine in order to make this serious. whitelists are included such as Item smugglers, prison guards, wardens, and accountants ( to rp that will make the prison not go bankrupt) you make add on my lists of whitelists such as docters and etc.. Only problem is the game mode needs a large prison map to make it operate. And I have no clue how to make one. So if you like my ShawShank Redemption garrys mod gamemode idea then you may use it when ever you want. ;D

-Slimchipz

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ShawShank Redemption RP
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 08:41:57 PM »
oh hell yea

If only roflwaffle would allow another RP server. He said he won't open another one since there was "to much drama".
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal