Author Topic: GCSE's  (Read 4556 times)

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GCSE's
« on: September 10, 2013, 05:10:59 PM »
Just started my GCSE's has anybody got any advice they could give me?

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GCSE's
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 12:25:28 PM »
Just finished my Standard Grades a few months back (the obsolete Scottish version of GCSEs, replaced with some shit called National 4s and 5s now) and to be perfectly honest your GCSEs/Standard Grades are a piece of piss compared to what teachers make them up to be - unless you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed - and it would be hard not to get all As and Bs (I think that's the highest marks, they're 1s and 2s here)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 06:18:16 PM »
Just finished my Standard Grades a few months back (the obsolete Scottish version of GCSEs, replaced with some shit called National 4s and 5s now) and to be perfectly honest your GCSEs/Standard Grades are a piece of piss compared to what teachers make them up to be - unless you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed - and it would be hard not to get all As and Bs (I think that's the highest marks, they're 1s and 2s here)

wow lewis out of fucking no where, hello

can someone tell me what a gcse is?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 07:38:52 PM »

wow lewis out of fucking no where, hello

can someone tell me what a gcse is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Certificate_of_Secondary_Education

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 01:28:35 PM »
As with anything education related, be determined to achieve your goal but also find time for yourself to prevent insanity. I for example. When my schedule is full of prereads, i will set a time in the day to stop and do something i enjoy like playing bf3 or browsing the web for useless crap.

Just remember that youre a human and you need to take care of yourself whenever you can.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 02:27:21 PM »
When I ha
As with anything education related, be determined to achieve your goal but also find time for yourself to prevent insanity. I for example. When my schedule is full of prereads, i will set a time in the day to stop and do something i enjoy like playing bf3 or browsing the web for useless crap.

Just remember that you're a human and you need to take care of yourself whenever you can.

Whenever I have time I go out with my friends now and when I have time and we can't go out I'm on here.

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 10:24:05 PM »
When I ha

Just remember that you're a human and you need to take care of yourself whenever you can.

Whenever I have time I go out with my friends now and when I have time and we can't go out I'm on here.
That seems like a good plan. As long as you're not doing anything bad with said friends lol. Drinks are ok every now and then. IE. my class of paramedics, we are all like friends now (finally, friends after high school) so every 2nd Thursday we go to the bar for wings and drinks.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 10:50:20 AM »
Ye, we behave..... >:)

^^Credit to Dixon xD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal