Author Topic: Gaming  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gaming
« on: September 08, 2013, 12:32:10 PM »
I've been playing games since I was 5. I remember I was at a family get together with my cousins, and my cousin let me play GTA on his play station. I used to only play games on the consoles, and never use the computer as much as I do now. But, as I got older, I found some really cool games on the computer like gmod. I played mostly flash games or online games on the computer until skyrim came out. When skyrim came out, I decided I was going to get it for the computer and see if I liked it. I the reason I wanted to buy it for the PC instead of console was because I saw that on the PC you can use the console and mods. So, I got it, and loved it. I barely knew what steam was until I got skyrim, because when I installed skyrim, it made me install steam. So, after that I bought gmod, got addicted, and now I'm a PC gamer.

So what is your guys stories about how you started gaming?
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gaming
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 12:54:48 PM »
when i was little i used to play doom, dungeon keeper, warcraft, quake, myst and some gameboy games like mario n shit so ye i started our as pc gamer around 1997 when i was 4 years old then i remember getting a PS1 and was playing shit like GTA1, Driver, some weird horror game i cant remember name of

i turned out perfectly fine even when i was playing violent games when i was little

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 01:43:02 PM »
When I was young I was more of a Nintendo kid.
I had the Snes and later the N64 and the gameboy which I used to play games on but not as often.
When I was about the age of 11-12 I was always playing outside with my friends. I also had a girlfriend living around the corner (practically neighbors).
My brother however was always inside on our computer (which was a really old machine running windows 95 and later 98) and he was always playing around with Macromedia Flash. It's a program to create your own animated movies and games basically. I never understood why he wasn't an outdoors-kid like I was. Until I figured out how cool it was what he was doing. So I got into it myself as well.

That's pretty much where it all fell apart and I lost my life. I left my girlfriend because I found another girl in my class way more attractive who eventually became my new girlfriend although that only lasted about a year until she left me for someone else. T_T (Fucking bitches)

Anyway, after I got into computers I slowly grew into them more, getting more and more games. Meanwhile I also got the Gamecube and eventually the Wii that I have spend HOURS each day playing all kinds of games.

Eventually I got my own PC on my room that got more and more games, upgrading to newer and better PCs, etc etc etc up until today.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 02:16:42 PM »
I grew up being a very hyper little kid and then one random night ( This was what I was told) when I was like 3 or 4 everybody went to go get some drinks or something in the kitchen and left me in the living room by myself and apparently according to my mum and dad when they came back into the room I was sat on the Xbox trying to play halo?

Don't know if it's true like but ye...

Then I started playing consoles at like 7 or 8 till about 12½ then I got a PC and never really bothered with them again.

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 03:40:55 PM »
GameCube with some tony hawk game when I was really little.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 04:15:03 PM »
Super Mario World on the SNES, N64 came after that with the Tony Hawk series, Halo PC came soon after and devoured my life until ~2007. Then gmod hit and everything's downhill from there.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »
I got a wii but never played it for some reason, I don't know, I've never been a big fan of platformer games like mario, and not just platformers, i just never really liked nintendo games.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 12:01:05 PM »
Super Smash Bros :D

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 05:11:47 AM »
My father and grandfather were briefly into gaming for a time when I was little. First game I saw was Half Life, first one I played was Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. I wonder what happened to having orchestras do game music, MOH:AA was the shit for its time.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal