Author Topic: Never Forget 9/11  (Read 8054 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Never Forget 9/11
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 11:32:14 PM »
"oh. only 3,000 ppl died it's not big deal" Shut the fuck up. People died; that's all that matters. When people die, that is tragic. There has only been 3 times in history where the US has been attacked, 1812, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11. Which happened, respectively, 201 yrs ago, and 71 years ago; yet 9/11 happened a mere 12 years ago. So yes, we have a right to make a big deal over the largest attack on the U.S. in the past two hundred freaking years. For all of you that say "oh, so many die abroad every day" Yea, we care. We help and care more than a ton of nations. So I think, I just think that we can get one fucking day to mourn our dead. If you can't respect that, y'all should not have posted in this thread. This thread is to honor the dead. NOT be an argument. So shut the fuck up, please.

Right because spending over 3 billion dollars for a memory is much more important than saving more lives.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 11:46:39 PM »
Topic reminder: The tragedy and loss of american people on 9/11.
If your are off that topic at all. Bans will be issued. Post your 2 cents and RIPs, but anything off topic will result in warnings and forum bans.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 12:00:58 AM »
If your are off that topic at all. Bans will be issued. Post your 2 cents and RIPs, but anything off topic will result in warnings and forum bans.

I am on topic. The thread is about 9/11, and I am posting ABOUT 9/11.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 01:30:02 AM »

Youre going offtopic still.

If you feel like telling people that its dumb to still be mourning about 9/11, go do it somewhere else, this isnt the place for it.

Now stop that arguing.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 01:40:04 AM »

If you feel like telling people that its dumb to still be mourning about 9/11, go do it somewhere else, this isnt the place for it.

Now stop that arguing.

I'm not arguing I am merely saying what I think about the matter. Would you suggest that I make a new thread about 911 even though there is already this one then?

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 02:24:35 AM »
That is exactly what apex is suggesting, Cow.  Just because 3000 people is a drop in the bucket compared to how many people die equally violent deaths across the globe on a daily basis doesn't mean we can't mourn them.  Your general insensitivity towards this entire event is rather disturbing, and I and many others would appreciate it if you stopped shoving your opinion down our throats.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:33:08 AM by Hazard Time »

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 09:22:27 AM »

Now stop that arguing.

I'm not arguing I am merely saying what I think about the matter. Would you suggest that I make a new thread about 911 even though there is already this one then?

Yes. Posting in a memorial thread telling people that its dumb to make that kind of thread/memorials is just threadshitting in the basics. If you feel like discussing that subject, go make another thread. This thread was made with the "remember 9/11" subject, so keep it at that.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 02:04:53 PM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:23:25 PM by Teitoku Ippan »

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 04:41:02 PM »
How about we stop arguing? It pisses me off that when Wake tried to start a thread to respect the lives that were lost on this day, the thread instantly turned into a fight.

No I'm just pointing out how dumb it is how Americans basically have this 9/11 holiday "never forget" when children die everyday IN AMERICA.

Edit: Adding Onto my post. People should stop wasting all of this money for 911 remembrance and fix out hunger problem. That's just my opinion.

Unlike you, many people actually are sad about what happened on 9/11 and want to remember it.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal