Author Topic: 10 keys to give away  (Read 18774 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 10 keys to give away
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »
Kinda related but can someone tell me how this humble bundle works. This has to be some scam, you spend whatever money you want for a stack of video games. It doesn't make any sense at all to me, someone please explain it to me.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 02:21:57 PM »
Kinda related but can someone tell me how this humble bundle works. This has to be some scam, you spend whatever money you want for a stack of video games. It doesn't make any sense at all to me, someone please explain it to me.

not a scam, you can buy the bundle of games at whatever price you want but its $1 minimum to get most of the games then there will be 'beat-the-average' games that require you to spend more than the average to get (say if average is $3.50 you need to spend $3.51 to unlock those games) then you can choose where your money goes, like to charities or to the developers or to humble bundle itself so it can pay for the servers etc

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 03:16:28 PM »
How can devs get any money when the money can just go to charity or the humble bundle people? I just don't understand it I guess.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 04:11:59 PM »
How can devs get any money when the money can just go to charity or the humble bundle people? I just don't understand it I guess.

because as i said you can choose who gets the money and how much of it they get, say you donated $50, you could give $20 to the developers, $20 to the charities and $10 to humble if you wanted to

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 01:11:05 AM »
Since the keys are all digital, it costs the devs no production costs. And each bundle lasts only 2 weeks but bringa in more than a million every bundle.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 08:42:09 PM »
Since the keys are all digital, it costs the devs no production costs. And each bundle lasts only 2 weeks but bringa in more than a million every bundle.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

Do they still work after the bundle deal is over? Also, wouldn't the devs loose out on a lot of money since you can choose where the money goes to? I went on the website and there's some pretty relevant/popular games on there. Seems cool I guess.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 01:47:05 PM »
Do they still work after the bundle deal is over? Also, wouldn't the devs loose out on a lot of money since you can choose where the money goes to? I went on the website and there's some pretty relevant/popular games on there. Seems cool I guess.

Yeah they do, basically it's supposed to be a charity thing, devs give games to them, they take money, then shares of said money go to charity, as a tip to humble itself, or to the devs.

Basically just a cheapo way to get games and to charity, it's suprisingly fantastic!

Also, I'll take anything you have left :D xD
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2013, 08:59:00 PM »
Not a scam, I freaking love Humble bundle. Bought two of them.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 02:56:42 PM »
Is C&C gone?
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Trustable Tyrone

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2015, 12:43:03 AM »
Could i get the burnout paradice pls add me on steam: jacobgg17

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 01:13:13 AM »
Could I get a hold of medal of honor?
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2015, 02:06:35 AM »
Do you guys realize how old this thread is?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal