Author Topic: Give outlands another try?  (Read 9847 times)

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Give outlands another try?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 09:29:08 AM »
Its not so much that server would be dead if we set it up again, we could probably get it decently populated like HRP is, I just think the main issue is that its a massive dramafest and unless someone wants to deal with all that, it just wont happen

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »
i lost count on how much shit kicked off throughout hl2rp, and ive noticed a huge decrease of drama since we havent had hl2rp anymore though looking back on it, it was a fun time anyway

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 12:07:15 PM »
yeah it was fun and all, but getting hl2rp up and running again would require some effort and getting someone to deal with all the drama would require effort

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 10:04:55 PM »
As for saying no to any form of serious rp, I will give you my honest opinion. HL2RP is starting to get more and more popular, and also a lot of other serious rp gamemodes. To tell you what I've been noticing, HRP is going down, slowly losing players. It's not my decision, but I think you should stay ahead of the game and try out other gamemodes.
Why you have HL2RP? Waste of time.

Jk..

Yes they may be increasing in popularity but HL2RP is old and stale for the rest of us. It hasn't much to offer after we've milked it for 2 years. Not to mention if other servers are becoming popular, whats to make ours popular? People are already preoccupied on other servers with the exact same story. I'd rather see a original story or at least a story that hasn't been done before.

You still remember me saying that waste of time thing about your parade on ocrp? Curse you statua...

Elder Scrolls RP sounds nice, and i'm sure there are lots of other people who can think of ideas, the trouble is actually creating it.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 03:00:08 PM »
I'm sort of here. I stop by once and a while. While I'd totally love OL to come back, it just won't happen, unfortunately and it breaks my heart  :'(

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 03:08:14 PM »
I'm sort of here. I stop by once and a while. While I'd totally love OL to come back, it just won't happen, unfortunately and it breaks my heart  :'(

I much agree. I miss Outlands FM.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 01:09:58 AM »
Well we can atleast have an outlands screenshot thread instead.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »
Well we can atleast have an outlands screenshot thread instead.

I believe we did at one time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal