Author Topic: Global Report System  (Read 3533 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Global Report System
« on: July 30, 2013, 12:41:33 AM »
All servers (with the current exception of OCRP) have been updated with a new report system. All /reports are global and will be displayed to all currently online administrators. So if you need an admin, all you have to do is /report <message> and it will be sent to any and all online admins.

When using /report you MUST give the REASON why you need an admin. Just saying "admin to me" will NOT get you an admin. Admins can reply to you from any server if needed.

Unlike /global, this is an in-line chat system, not requiring the need of a second shoutbox.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Global Report System
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 01:35:59 AM »
Thank you.. this will help so much... I shall name you grandma sexy pants from now on.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Roskilde??.

• Diamond
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »
God yes, now I can get rid of the mic spammers instead of recording ^^

Offline Remilia Scarlet

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 11:13:38 AM »
God yes, now I can get rid of the mic spammers instead of recording ^^

Not completely true. Just because an admin is online doesn't mean he can respond to the report. I suggest keeping your recording software for said cases.
Gregory Casavant: ((The HRP stew is missing something today, hmm, needs more admin.))

Offline Roskilde??.

• Diamond
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »
Awh okay, ty for the tip Rising ^^

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 02:10:13 PM »
Maybe this will help with all the minges on hp2

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 05:39:51 AM »
This isn't anything different from the time when people used global to cry for an admin which they 9/10 times don't get because people don't respond to demanding like: "ADMIN TO ME!!!"

So don't expect this update to magically get rid of mingebags, because you still have to show initiative yourself by recording and posting ban requests.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 08:28:00 AM »
This isn't anything different from the time when people used global to cry for an admin which they 9/10 times don't get because people don't respond to demanding like: "ADMIN TO ME!!!"

So don't expect this update to magically get rid of mingebags, because you still have to show initiative yourself by recording and posting ban requests.
This is basically global, but it's more noticeable and only admins can see it. Admins can also reply directly to the reporter.

But I agree, if you still can't get an admin to come just record it and post a ban request. We can't be on 24/7.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal