Author Topic: Sleep Paralysis  (Read 7091 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sleep Paralysis
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2013, 01:44:42 AM »
I had this happen once I don't know if it can happen to me at that age but I was alike 6ish.. I wake up and couldn't move.. Thought I was dead or something.. Is it possible for it to happen that young?
Yeah that's probably about the time they started for me.

Probally the scariest fucking thing ever.. I finally woke up and cried for like 2 hours god I wish I don't remember the feeling not even able to cry out for help... It was just plain fucking scary... God I hope I grew out of it... I don't want this to happen again.

It's impossible to know if it will happen again or not, but you can a least be sure that no physical harm will come to you. I got it again a few days ago and it freaked me out for a second but then I just calmed myself down and told myself nothing would happen and I'll be fine. The more you get them the less scary they are, so at least it won't be as bad if it happens to you again.

Fuck, I thought I was losing my fucking mind!

This happens a lot with me and I am starting to tear up right now as I'm typing this because I am remembering it.

Yours is a bit different then mine, but I go to sleep and for some reason I open my eyes and all of the sudden my body goes cold numb and all i can move is my eyes. It feels like a heavy weight is on my chest and then it comes. :'( This is where it gets fucked up.

The first time this happened I was all alone in my house and I tried going to sleep and i ended up opening my eyes and all that happened, but then something was opening my door and all i saw was a dark hooded figure and i held my breath and i wont up. I was so terrified that every night since then I lock my door to my room.

But the second time it was worse. I have a window right above my head and the second time this happened my eyes were forced open and i couldnt even blink, but something started creeping in right above my head and it was reaching for my eyes and all i remember is searing pain in my head and then i woke up with a nasty fucking headache.

I don't know what this shit is or what it means (if anything), but to me it feels like death wants me and he is scaring the shit out of me. This happens to me about twice a week and it has been happening for about a year now, but every dream is a new fucking terror. One was hundreds of snakes crawling around me and biting me and when i woke up i had reddish blisters/bubbles all over. Another was a saw blade slowly making its way toward my shoulders from the webbing of my fingers and i felt the blade ripping through all the muscle and tissue all the way up my forearm and elbows and shit. Blood was flying everywhere.

One this is common though in all of the dreams is that that figure that i saw that first night is always somewhere in them watching me. I never see his face, but I feel like I know him. 

Maybe I am a damned psychopath :\ But yeah its fucking scary as all hell and there isn't a damn thing you can do. Your whole body is paralyzed.

All of the articles I've read and past experiences say/felt a lot less worse the more you get them, that's really strange. Ive never heard of it causing physical pain like blisters and headaches...I'd go to a doctor and get it checked out. It must be something else, idk.

Ps, when I was typing the first reply and I hit preview dethklok posted his response.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 03:05:57 AM »
Fuck, I thought I was losing my fucking mind!

This happens a lot with me and I am starting to tear up right now as I'm typing this because I am remembering it.

Yours is a bit different then mine, but I go to sleep and for some reason I open my eyes and all of the sudden my body goes cold numb and all i can move is my eyes. It feels like a heavy weight is on my chest and then it comes. :'( This is where it gets fucked up.

The first time this happened I was all alone in my house and I tried going to sleep and i ended up opening my eyes and all that happened, but then something was opening my door and all i saw was a dark hooded figure and i held my breath and i wont up. I was so terrified that every night since then I lock my door to my room.

But the second time it was worse. I have a window right above my head and the second time this happened my eyes were forced open and i couldnt even blink, but something started creeping in right above my head and it was reaching for my eyes and all i remember is searing pain in my head and then i woke up with a nasty fucking headache.

I don't know what this shit is or what it means (if anything), but to me it feels like death wants me and he is scaring the shit out of me. This happens to me about twice a week and it has been happening for about a year now, but every dream is a new fucking terror. One was hundreds of snakes crawling around me and biting me and when i woke up i had reddish blisters/bubbles all over. Another was a saw blade slowly making its way toward my shoulders from the webbing of my fingers and i felt the blade ripping through all the muscle and tissue all the way up my forearm and elbows and shit. Blood was flying everywhere.

One this is common though in all of the dreams is that that figure that i saw that first night is always somewhere in them watching me. I never see his face, but I feel like I know him. 

Maybe I am a damned psychopath :\ But yeah its fucking scary as all hell and there isn't a damn thing you can do. Your whole body is paralyzed.
You might want to talk to a physician about that to see if he can get you something to calm them down or refer you to help. Unless you're ok with it.

Offline WRECKFTW

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »
Yeah i agree with statu, you need to see a professional about this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal