Phobias

Author Topic: Phobias  (Read 9031 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Phobias
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2013, 03:59:49 AM »
Wow you guys are weird with your phobias what a bunch of wimps AHAHAHHA
Nah, just kidding. I swear, being scared of some things are so irrational. I think I'm afraid of the dark, or just being afraid of the unknown. Sometimes when it's dark in my house, I have to rush to my room and get under my covers. I'll be telling myself "now, that's so irrational, there are no monsters" while at the same time I'm like "can't get in my house, I go to my room and a force field goes up, I get in my bed and they are all sent to Canada, and my covers mean they're all dead forever." It makes no sense, but my brain goes through that anytime. And it only happens at night. If its 12 or 1 am, I'm fine. I guess cause I consider that morning and not night.

Also, when I was little I couldn't touch the floor of my room because I was scared the skeleton living under my bed would grab my ankles and pull me under. That meant that I used my foot to open far away drawers and I jumped out of my room and ran every time I wanted to leave it. Damn skeleton.
Damn I had the same thing was I was little too...I still hate the dark a bit. I believe it's not a fear of monsters really. Saying it's monsters is just a simple way of saying it's something other than what I think it is. I think it's mostly for the fact that you know there is nothing out there it's complete logic. It's mostly of what /could/ happen. One night I woke up at about 3AM in my room hearing growling under the bead. Wasn't my imagination because I thought it was, and stood up. As soon as I stood up my feet got slashed with about 4 paws of my two cats having a mexican stand off at my feet.  Scared the shit out of me. Okay with it now.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2013, 04:02:22 AM »
Wow you guys are weird with your phobias what a bunch of wimps AHAHAHHA
Nah, just kidding. I swear, being scared of some things are so irrational. I think I'm afraid of the dark, or just being afraid of the unknown. Sometimes when it's dark in my house, I have to rush to my room and get under my covers. I'll be telling myself "now, that's so irrational, there are no monsters" while at the same time I'm like "can't get in my house, I go to my room and a force field goes up, I get in my bed and they are all sent to Canada, and my covers mean they're all dead forever." It makes no sense, but my brain goes through that anytime. And it only happens at night. If its 12 or 1 am, I'm fine. I guess cause I consider that morning and not night.

Also, when I was little I couldn't touch the floor of my room because I was scared the skeleton living under my bed would grab my ankles and pull me under. That meant that I used my foot to open far away drawers and I jumped out of my room and ran every time I wanted to leave it. Damn skeleton.
Damn I had the same thing was I was little too...I still hate the dark a bit. I believe it's not a fear of monsters really. Saying it's monsters is just a simple way of saying it other than what I think it is. I think it's mostly for the fact that you know there is nothing out there it's complete logic. It's mostly of what /could/ happen. One night I woke up at about 3AM in my room hearing growling under the bead. Wasn't my imagination because I thought it was, and stood up. As soon as I stood up my feet got slashed with about 4 paws of my two cats having a mexican stand off at my feet.  Scared the shit out of me. Okay with it now.

I had problems like that too, but I just told myself if there was something that I'd beat the shit outta it, so eventually I just got over it. Find ways to just trick your mind, that's what I did.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2013, 09:44:37 PM »
I have a phobia living in a Totalitarian state, I don't know what its called though.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2013, 11:22:25 AM »
I've never had a fear of the dark, I've always found it comforting compared to blaring light. I also have photosensitive eyes, which is probably one of the reasons why; nothing I hate more than being blinded.
have a nice day :)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2013, 02:52:31 PM »
Heres some of mine

Slight arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
Minor claustrophobia (fear of tight spaces/having no escape) - Occurs only when in small spaces for a long time
Slight gerascophobia (fear of growing old) - Due to other things, not really the aging part itself
Slight lipophobia (fear/avoidance of fats in food) - Only visible fats like on steaks and shit
Minor ophthalmophobia (fear of being stared at) - Kinda like claustrophobia, makes me feel like the walls are closing in
Major trypanophobia (fear of needles/injections) - Makes me physically shake when confronted about it. Can generally calm myself, but spend time actually avoiding needing to
Slight taphephobia (fear of the grave/fear of being placed in a grave while still alive) - Pretty sure this is common, mostly the secont part
Slight ophidiophobia (fear/dislike of snakes)

There are a few more, but dunno the terms for em.

Offline M??tt Smith

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2013, 08:15:44 PM »
Like griff,

Major trypanophobia (fear of needles/injections) - Makes me physically shake when confronted about it.
And bee's

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2013, 09:25:05 PM »
i only have 1 proper fear:

Apiphobia - fear of bees, also extends to wasps and hornets since they look like bees/wasps

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal