Author Topic: RP_Rockford Progress  (Read 46519 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RP_Rockford Progress
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 08:57:34 AM »
Ah well these 2 buildings on the right side of both images are the same:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2013, 03:12:34 PM »
Looks very good so far. I think you should make a YouTube series about getting better with hammer. Like for people that know the basics, but want to expand their knowledge :)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2013, 06:03:27 PM »
Looks very good so far. I think you should make a YouTube series about getting better with hammer. Like for people that know the basics, but want to expand their knowledge :)
I could but i'm not all that great with teching people. But I learned a lot of things from www.tophattwaffle.com who shows you how to do things very well and shows you how to do them the best way.

Still though, mapping is like any art and no matter how many tutorials you memorize, you still need to practice to make maps pretty.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »
I could but i'm not all that great with teching people. But I learned a lot of things from www.tophattwaffle.com who shows you how to do things very well and shows you how to do them the best way.

Still though, mapping is like any art and no matter how many tutorials you memorize, you still need to practice to make maps pretty.

Oh my god thank you. So many of my questions have been answered.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2013, 02:04:27 AM »
I went nuts on the photo taking. So much I had to split it up for you guys lol. Here's pictures of everything thus far.

Spoiler for Buildings:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.
Spoiler for Indoors:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.
Spoiler for Outskirts:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 02:15:31 AM »
Daaayum...  I saw cobs had a GM, whats Rosey get? :3

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2013, 02:24:44 AM »
Damn Statua the map looks sick looking forward to it.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2013, 05:29:32 AM »
Daaayum...  I saw cobs had a GM, whats Rosey get? :3

My secret business plan since 2011. Mates rates @ 20% off any vehicle.

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2013, 08:59:52 AM »
You are outdoing yourself Mr Statua. Keep up the breathtaking work.
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2013, 12:36:00 PM »
Thanks guys ^.^ Your faith in this project is keeping me going lol...

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2013, 12:57:27 AM »
Finished the residential suburbs. So far it's my favourite.

Spoiler for 14/08/13:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2013, 02:27:39 AM »
This is really coming along nicely :)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2013, 08:14:33 PM »
Any updates, I'd like to see more of the stations. Front, back, top, ya know get some dimensions.

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2013, 09:54:59 PM »
*Puts on Russian voice* I am like child in store of candy. I want it all, all of it now!
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
An alpha for some trusted people will be available shortly. If anyone asks me about getting a copy, they will be denied a copy. I don't need spam messages about it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal