Author Topic: OCRP2 New Map Suggestions  (Read 8588 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP2 New Map Suggestions
« on: July 25, 2013, 04:31:00 PM »
Well this is pretty simple. If you have an idea of something you'd like to see in the new map for OCRP2, post it here. I'll be glad to throw it in if I have space for it and its suitable for the map. Here's an older version of the current maps layout. Its similar to what I have now but there have been a few modifications:
Click to see the original size.

Abbreviations

7-11: Seven Eleven
RLT: Realtor
Market: Supermarket
(blank below RLT): Bus Depot
Gas: Gas Station
TB: Taco Bell
TS: Tow Company
G: Car Midification Garage
P: Parking Garage
L: Clothing Store
HDW: Hardware Store
PD: Police Department
E: EMS Station
F: Fire Department
B: Bank
GOV: Government Building
CD: Car Dealer
HOSP: Hospital
APMT: Apartments
SLM APMT: "Affordable" Apartments

This map is not the final. Things will be added, moved, or removed.

If you have an idea please post it in detail along with blueprints or reference pictures I can go off.

Suggestions added:

Pier
Campsite
Fire training centre
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:08:52 AM by Statua »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 New Map Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:41:31 PM »
Don't know if you've thought of this? But it needs bus stops.

Also a place for the tow truckers to have their repair station and such.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 06:02:44 PM »
Got both already ^.^ And a bus depot.

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 06:16:50 PM »
Not seeing a Fire Department.
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 06:26:50 PM »
Out skirts campsite? o3o  Would be cool to have cabins you can buy and live in.  Also a dock in the lake or whatever for fishing.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 06:27:19 PM »
Next to the police dept I see an "F" for an unownable building. It's Statua, he's always doing emergency services stuff in OCRP, I highly doubt he'd forget a fire department :P

I'd like to see, if possible, a pier. Would be cool to go fishing out there. Also, what if there was a river leading from the ocean to the suburban area?

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 06:28:44 PM »
Next to the police dept I see an "F" for an unownable building. It's Statua, he's always doing emergency services stuff in OCRP, I highly doubt he'd forget a fire department :P

I'd like to see, if possible, a pier. Would be cool to go fishing out there. Also, what if there was a river leading from the ocean to the suburban area?
Or a river cutting right through the middle of town and a bridge going over it! :D  That would be awesome.

Post Auto-Merged: July 25, 2013, 06:29:46 PM
IS there any possible way you could put in props or such for like house, such as tables and stuff.  I don't like seeing empty rooms... o3o

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 06:37:09 PM »
We also need an Air Force base for all out military needs. (like we have any but who cares)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 07:10:07 PM »
We also need an Air Force base for all out military needs. (like we have any but who cares)
How about a small army base outside of town that serves as an airforce base aswell.  Then guys could have a new military job, with ranks.  The higher the rank you can get a gun... idk that would be cool though.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 08:56:12 PM »
Um ok lol...

Military Base: No not enough room for that

River: We'll see if that can be done.

Props in house: Its RP. Only public areas will have props in them.

Pier: Will do.

Campsite: Grand idea. It will go on the residential block by the beach.

I added a list to the OP explaining the abbreviations.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 09:05:04 PM »
1) Add an NPC to the beach and make it ask "Would you like to go across the ocean?" (Or something like that, idk) and if you click yes, it will run a script of some sort which will connect you to HRP.

2)*Doesn't really apply for statua because he has no power over this, but maybe he can talk to karma or crap head about doing this* Add boats because why not. If you are going to have an ocean, you might as well get boats. It will just add things for people to do with their money, which can be fun.

3)*Would only be implemented with suggestion 2 for obvious reasons* Make house boats or some sort of house on the sea you can buy/get. Perhaps a stationary large yacht, or a simple houseboat.

4) Add different buildings for different classes. For example, I don't think having the fireman class inside the PD/nexus is a good idea and it's unrealistic. If the fire department had an actual fire station, that would be nice. Also, it would be cool if you could add a tower looking thing in it for scouting the above city for any fires or things of the sort.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 09:30:19 PM »
1) Add an NPC to the beach and make it ask "Would you like to go across the ocean?" (Or something like that, idk) and if you click yes, it will run a script of some sort which will connect you to HRP.

2)*Doesn't really apply for statua because he has no power over this, but maybe he can talk to karma or crap head about doing this* Add boats because why not. If you are going to have an ocean, you might as well get boats. It will just add things for people to do with their money, which can be fun.

3)*Would only be implemented with suggestion 2 for obvious reasons* Make house boats or some sort of house on the sea you can buy/get. Perhaps a stationary large yacht, or a simple houseboat.

4) Add different buildings for different classes. For example, I don't think having the fireman class inside the PD/nexus is a good idea and it's unrealistic. If the fire department had an actual fire station, that would be nice. Also, it would be cool if you could add a tower looking thing in it for scouting the above city for any fires or things of the sort.

1. Oh my god yes....

2. Ocean isn't going to be big enough for anything bigger than a small recreational boat

3. Maybe, if small personal boats are added. We'll see what the brush limit looks like

4. Already have separate departments planned. As for the tower, they would only be able to see downtown (south side of main city) and with the gov building, it would have to be ridiculously tall. The mayor can see almost all of downtown from his office so if he was smart, he would report that stuff.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 11:02:46 PM »
The grassland that cuts the central area in half should be a river.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 11:08:20 PM »
The grassland that cuts the central area in half should be a river.

ye that would be nicer, with it leading into the ocean then just make bridges over it where the roads would be

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 11:37:55 PM »
If the fire department had an actual fire station, that would be nice. Also, it would be cool if you could add a tower looking thing in it for scouting the above city for any fires or things of the sort.

We have 911. Fare more effective than a tower in suburbia.

Though I do like the idea that if we got big enough, these empty roads could lead to servers not normally accessible. IE a main city connecting to others or non city like rural areas?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal