Author Topic: GMR -> HRP [Expired]  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GMR -> HRP [Expired]
« on: July 10, 2013, 06:05:46 PM »
Cash Trade

I want your: GMR cash
For my: HRP cash

My exchange rate: Uhh, GMR cash is extremely easy to get, so normally I would've said GMR 1-2 HRP, but I'm just going to say 1-1 because yeah, why not...

Maximum amount I can trade you: 300K (300.000)
Remember: This is just the max. I'm willing to make multiple trades of any amount you want. As long as it's worth it. (Minimum of 25k or something. because any less than that just isn't worth the time.)
Middleman: No one yet. If anyone wants to be one, feel free to post.

Extra Details: Not sure if anyone who plays GMR needs any HRP cash, but you never know. ;)

Since I'm completely maxed out on GMR and can no longer use any of the money, this offer has expired and is no longer valid. Sorry, try again with another person if you were interested.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:11:43 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GMR -> HRP
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:37:30 PM »
Just a reminder: The GMR max at any one time is 400k

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GMR -> HRP
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 08:11:02 AM »
Just a reminder: The GMR max at any one time is 400k

Hmmm yeah I knew about that, but I'm at the point of prestige. So if I would ever get someone that wants to trade so much he could give half of it, let me prestige, and then give the rest. But I figured that even doing that would get me to much since I've earned some more cash myself already. :P
Hence I lowered the maximum I want to offer.

Oh and another problem: Since you can't give money to prestiged players, we'd have to get a developer (Karma or Crap-Head please?) as middleman so they could add it to my account manually?
(Or Karma has to enable this again because prestige saves spare money anyways.)

Karma has done it. So anyone can do the deal now.

EDIT:
Offer expired, (Admin: Feel free to lock this thread.)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:11:24 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal