Author Topic: GMS Server?  (Read 9471 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GMS Server?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 02:37:30 AM »
Would love to have a GMS server. If anyone has a working copy, send me a PM.

Yes, this is actually going to happen! But please don't make the donator rewards op, it'll ruin the game.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Xanawolf

• BoboTheDestroyer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 01:58:25 PM »
If the server were to actually happen i would recommend that some new stuff should be added.

If i remember rightly the old version of GMS had pets but they were removed for some reason, the pet system should be added back and made better somehow.

Also the donator benefits should be quite small like 10% extra XP when leveling or something, nothing to big or the server wont attract new members because of the overpowered donators destroying them all the time "Ive played GMS a lot and the main reason i stop is because of the high levels raiding everyone, destroying my stuff, killing me with hard to get weaponry etc"

Also some Anti-Propkiller should be put into place, not really sure how this would work exactly.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 07:57:47 PM »
Use a function to call the speed of the said prop, and if over a set value, then have the prop no collide with all things except the world?

On another note, still working on rebuilding stargate gms.  Harder than I thought o. o

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2013, 08:06:30 PM »
Use a function to call the speed of the said prop, and if over a set value, then have the prop no collide with all things except the world?

On another note, still working on rebuilding stargate gms.  Harder than I thought o. o

Thought about this but then also thought about crushing. It requires almost zero velocity to kill you and, more importantly, it can't be easily detected or would be liable to cause no colliding when doing legit things.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Xanawolf

• BoboTheDestroyer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 03:00:22 PM »
So is this server ever going to be made?

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2013, 12:42:49 PM »
Hell if I know, I gave the code over already :/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal