Author Topic: Am Your admins.  (Read 2274 times)

Am Your admins.
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:34:08 AM »
You should really take a look at who you hire, and you should take a look at your admins becouse some of em seems to be bad at begin one and it's very annoying becouse i got banned for spawning tree's in a heli never did and i never lied to an admin and i never do and yeah i already made a ban appel.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Am Your admins.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 10:05:13 AM »
You got banned by FearlessWarren. He's probably one of our most experienced admins. There was 100% a legit reason for the ban.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 10:29:04 AM »
So basically you are butthurt over a ban? Posting a thread like this about it won't change anything at all in any way. The best thing you could do is post a ban appeal.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:39:30 AM »
Oh you must be Philip, the mayor.

First of all, you are lying. Give me an hour and I show you a nice little video that involves another guy and you both spamming trees.
Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9wfDzhC-3I Does this look familiar to you? (You are the Mayor in this video.) Though this video is mainly directed towards Tyler Davis because it's to get him banned just like yourself, but you can see just as well that you are spamming trees to break helicopters.

Second, if you disagree with a ban, post a ban appeal. Which you can do right here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=22569.0

Third, if you think admins are terrible and break one of the administration rules, post an admin complaint right here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=22580.0
(Warning: Don't post an admin complaint if you disagree with your ban. That's what ban appeals are for.)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:03:20 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 12:43:33 PM »
And finally if you cannot follow the rules of our servers, dont expect anything nice in return. If you complain about us not doing our job properly when you plain and outright break server rules, then goodbye. This isnt daycare. If you feel that breaking rules should be allowed then Catalyst-Gaming is not for you. Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal