Author Topic: Cinema Server  (Read 7119 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cinema Server
« on: June 13, 2013, 08:55:41 PM »
I know it would be low player count, but I've been thinking of setting one up. The map it uses has 2 public theaters and 4 private theaters.

My plan would be to set up the private theaters to this:
- 1 general private theater
- 2 VIP/Gold private theaters
- 1 admin private theater (cause adnubs really don't get anything in the community to appreciate them)

Private theaters would be set to allow the person who is designated the "owner" of the theater to kick players from the theater while they are the owner of that theater. The public theaters would be set to allow you to voteskip and would be based on votes for the queue.

Thoughts?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cinema Server
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 09:00:03 PM »
I would like to see it, and there is nothing to lose from putting up a server like this apart from the risk of it collapsing to a constant 0 like other servers, but as I said, what is to actually lose in doing this. I remember playing on a Cinema server before and it was pretty fun.

plz do this ty xoxoxoxoxo

Offline Quarantine

• AdMiNgE aBuS eRr DaY
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 09:15:20 PM »
I would play, please do.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 10:42:38 PM »
Also plz don't do an admin only theater room there are private ones for a reason

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Cinema Server
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 10:56:51 PM »
Also plz don't do an admin only theater room there are private ones for a reason

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
not admin pnly just admin controlled

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline fergfin

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 01:17:36 AM »
I would really like this! +support

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 09:21:15 AM »
I've thought of this before, I see no harm in doing it.

Perhaps make server teleporters in the cinema lobby?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal