Author Topic: Persistent OCRP Texture problems  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Persistent OCRP Texture problems
« on: June 10, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »
So here is some pictures of the errors that I've had: http://imgur.com/a/oloAN

I got the SVN mods, as I always have, and I updated all of my games to the new steam pipe stuff, verified the caches and stuff, I got the right mods off of the workshop, but I'm still getting errors. I'm not sure if any of the TDM cars are working, and on top of that half the map has started to get errors, I'm guessing that has to do with the steam pipe issues. I appreciate that its causing problems, and should go away with time, but I don't know why the errors with the cars is coming from, any help would be appreciated.

Also, it should be noted that my models for the weed growing it still works, and I think those come from tf2, so that's still working. It looks like ep1 and ep2 stuff is broken.
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Persistent OCRP Texture problems
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 04:42:57 PM »
Make sure you have ran the games as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 05:34:11 PM »
I ran them, but didn't play them properly, just got to the menus. Might give playing them a try, but it still wouldn't fix my car problems.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 06:36:11 PM »
The org bank is a css model, so you will need to run css. When you run css, it will update to SteamPipe automatically. There are no beta option for that game.

For your cars, you have probably installed it in the wrong directory. Are you installing them to your common folder, and not the old steamapps folder?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 12:00:06 PM »
The org bank is a css model, so you will need to run css. When you run css, it will update to SteamPipe automatically. There are no beta option for that game.

For your cars, you have probably installed it in the wrong directory. Are you installing them to your common folder, and not the old steamapps folder?

I haven't been on Gmod recently, had no idea they had moved to common folders...

I knew it would be something small, well this should sort out most of my problems I expect, thanks crap-head!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal