Author Topic: GMR server  (Read 11266 times)

Offline ColdBear

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GMR server
« on: June 08, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »
Is CG ever going to get any type of GMR server? I know there use to be one. Not sure whatever happened to it besides bugs.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GMR server
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 05:53:56 PM »
Bugs and no one played it after the first week.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 11:52:44 PM »
GMR stands for gmod racer correct?  If so.. :P  Add TDM, TDM fixes everything... XD  Still, if TDM where added to something like that, it would be fricking awesome!
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline ColdBear

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 12:47:06 AM »
You really never played GMR?... It's so fun! You could get so much stuff.. and get records max out your car, prestige, and armor up for arena maps. Anyway that was GMR 2 if they switched to a non bugged GMR1 It should be good..
GMR stands for gmod racer correct?  If so.. :P  Add TDM, TDM fixes everything... XD  Still, if TDM where added to something like that, it would be fricking awesome!

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 12:48:56 AM »
You really never played GMR?... It's so fun! You could get so much stuff.. and get records max out your car, prestige, and armor up for arena maps. Anyway that was GMR 2 if they switched to a non bugged GMR1 It should be good..
I have played it, I am saying it would be cool if you added those things like TDM.;

Offline ColdBear

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 12:52:38 AM »
Well, I don't know about TDM considering people will probably take advantage of it and make it the maxed people vs noobs..

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 02:13:03 AM »
Well, I don't know about TDM considering people will probably take advantage of it and make it the maxed people vs noobs..
Thats how it is anyway... -.-  If you have ever played, most of the time the other cars are 10 times faster and stronger

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 08:35:48 AM »
GMR2 did have sickness models, not sure about TDM. I believe they would just have to completely remake GMR since GMR1 isn't made for having different cars.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 09:46:49 AM »
CG is a community about roleplay, anything that does not include roleplay is automatically going to fail. It's been proven time after time.

Offline [RC] Mark Loraine

• Gold Member
  • Awards [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 08:48:22 PM »
I think they should bring GMR2 back because i spent about £150 dollars on the server and i had the Bugatti Veyron  with full upgrades, i think they should bring it back because the Gmr Server are very popular because it's an amazing game mode and the reason why the server wasn't very successful for catalyst gaming is because it was a little buggy but it was a awesome game mode because there was only one Gmr2 that was on Garry's Mod which is hard to make because no one else has done it before also you would of had to make new parts new upgrades new cars and better upgrades and even more maps for the game mode. the good thing about the game mode was The selection of cars that was in the Server you could have up to Ferries to Bugatti Veyron  also  the worst thing about the Server was that you didn't get that much money you needed a full server to even make that good of money also you needed to be first in every race which means a good cars which means you needed money but you couldn't get money because of the players its a big circle i think you should put the money to $100 per player and for VIP $125 and gold $150 plus for VIP %25 percent of more money each race and for gold %30 to 35 percent more money so you will be able to buy a better parts for your cars,

Thank you for reading

Mark Loraine
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 08:54:10 PM by [RC] Mark Loraine »

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 09:23:34 PM »
*Has a fully functional GMR1 with many custom modifications and a slight overhall sitting in a folder on desktop*

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 11:50:55 PM »
*Has a fully functional GMR1 with many custom modifications and a slight overhall sitting in a folder on desktop*
Whip it out, yo!
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 11:53:01 PM »
I told waffle a while back, we talked about it, hes waiting for OCRP2 to be finished before moving on.  That way there is not a shittload of unfinished projects laying around.  Also, needs a tiny bit of work, reconverting it all to MySQL.  The current format is fine, but I am sure he would like it to be MySQL for ease of editing.  I need to do some work on the hud and gui, but I need someone who specializes in that to help me, as I was never any good at them.  I have many ideas in mind.  OH, and by the way, my version has a front mounted mouse aimed machine gun and is more optimized than existing copies  :3

My copy currently saves player stuff as pdata, and records and race times in txt files.  Its really nice to have incase the MySQL is unreachable too.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:56:49 PM by ????£??Pandora Rica »

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 11:54:57 PM »
Now you lost me..

All you had to do what Whip it out...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:57:21 PM by BH ??? »
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 12:38:55 AM »
Lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal